Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Share Your Experience With Tecno Pouvoir1 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Experience With Tecno Pouvoir1 (1031 Views)

Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro / The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel / Samsung Cant Compete With Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Tecno Pouvoir1 by Ndkings1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
hi guys
please i just ordered for tecno pouvoir1 from jumia to be delkivered this week.
i need to know what your experiences have been like with this phone. i am actually going for it because of the battery and budget below 35k. how long does it last on a heavy usage?

i have been looking for tecno pouvoir 1 thread. i only see pouvoir 2 thread. i want to know why the pouvoir 1 is not so popular like the pouvoir two. i think there must be a reason.
please what are the pros and cons?
thanks
Re: Share Your Experience With Tecno Pouvoir1 by sureinfo: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2018
have you gotten the pouvoir 2? what has been your experience so far
Re: Share Your Experience With Tecno Pouvoir1 by tafat: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
yeah share with us your experience with the pouvoir 2
Re: Share Your Experience With Tecno Pouvoir1 by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Have not seen the device but I know there shouldn't be any complaints.
Re: Share Your Experience With Tecno Pouvoir1 by Vicboi1(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2018
tafat:
yeah share with us your experience with the pouvoir 2
Am using it and it's awesome

(1) (Reply)

Less Than One Month Used Tecno Camon Cm For Sale (SOLD) / Vivo Y13L For Sale 15k!! / Smartphone With Camera Hole Display Coming In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.