Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) (2382 Views)

How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by PrettyGist: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
GistMore.com

A Malaysian based Nigerian man, Azubuike, has buried his lovely father with a brand new BMW worth N32 million, in his village Ihiala LGA, Mbosi , Anambra State .

The deceased was put six feet under in a brand new BMW as replacement for a coffin Nigerians do some bizzare things and the rest of the world has learnt to just go with the flow but this height of bizarre is way more than strange. A Nigerian man has gone viral after a photo of how he buried his father surfaced on social media.

The man identified simply Azubuike shocked residents of Ihiala local government area, Mbosi in Anambra state. Azubuike who recently lost his father decided that to honour his late father he needed to bury him in a luxurious car that would be used as coffin.

BY GISTMORE

See more photo :: http://www.gistmore.com/man-buries-father-32-million-bmw-anambra-state-photo

Cc; Lalasticlala, mynde, seun

Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by PrettyGist: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Motor big pass grave. Photoshop gone wrong
Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Medicine After death.......... angry
Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by malificent(f): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sure this is not a movie

Azubuike I don't understand why you've decided to embarrass your igbo brothers and sisters like this with this massive display of foolishness angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by Acjohn(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Only blacks do this, it goes to show that most are yet to grow out of their primitive animalistic, destructive mentally irrespective of their education and exposure.
The crude nature of any one can easily be measured by their penchant towards destroying what they can't understand talk more of create especially when they think they own or have power over it.
I didn't call Hausa or Muslims who take human lives at ease, neither did I call our Igbo brothers that deals in spear parts who certain times wash their hands with malts to show those around them they have arrived but common sense should tell you those I am talking about

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by PointZerom: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Watch as Afonja will shout " Ritualist
Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by Haggui: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Foolishness!! Why not spend the money on him when he was alive? Of what use is this to a dead man? You had better used that money to make a positive impact on the lives of those still living

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
That's the true representation of the Igbo culture. We value people. Even the dead.
Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by Divatochi(f): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Rubbish! I'm sure he didn't take care of his father when the father was alive oo
Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
In few years time, he'll excavate it
Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Arrant foolishness! m sị Ịhạlạ mạnạ nkẹ-ạ ạbụrọ yạ. From the picture, one could say the location is an impoverished environment lacking basic infrastructural amenities, so the guy isn't rich per se.

The revenue from the sales of the car would go a long way to help people in that location (more likely to be his people).

If this really happened, (not sure if that's a really car) then the guy's father died with his son's brain.
Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by Greyworld: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
what mechanism is decending the car- coffin? crane or ropes cus i see neither.

Abi d car get slow motion button for gradual grave descent.
Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Haggui:
Foolishness!! Why not spend the money on him when he was alive? Of what use is this to a dead man? You had better used that money to make a positive impact on the lives of those still living
Divatochi:
Rubbish! I'm sure he didn't take care of his father when the father was alive oo
Divatochi:
Divatochi:

i cant bilivi that this set of morons dont have effactive eyes sight so u guys bilivi this bullsheet

look at the guy by the right his leg is inside the car
Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That's the true representation of the Igbo culture. We value people. Even the dead.

Biạ nwạnnẹ, kwụsị ịtẹ onwe-ghị ịhẹrẹ ẹba-ẹ. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by hisgrace090: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
This thing happens nowhere.

Pure lies.

Try this rubbish in Igbo land and risk being abandoned by the relatives.

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by Stevewonder004(m): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2018
The preacher wil always end it with vanity upon vanity,,,,,,, "onye mema nke guru ya, ubochi nta anyi achuo na-owere nchi"
Re: Man Buries Father With A 32 Million BMW In Anambra State (photo) by crafteck(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Car wey d engine dey give am problem, hin use d opportunity discard the car, maintenance of the car na fire, plus thats not a new model, its arnd 2k12,nigerian used is abt 6million.... Bloggers bloggers, hw market

(1) (Reply)

Father-in-law Wahala / Please Help, My Two Years Old Boy Put Hand Inside Hot Semo From Fire.... / Tracing My Grandfather - Theodore Chukwuemeka Okam Ojiako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.