Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Google In Igbo Language - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Google In Igbo Language (14155 Views)

Igbo Language And Nigerian Pidgin / Igbos That Cannot Speak Igbo Language / Google in Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google In Igbo Language by Radiant(f): 12:55am On Aug 17, 2006
sbucareer:

Radiant, do you want to help me complete what you thought I did not say?

No Mr lecturer undecided undecided undecided grin
Re: Google In Igbo Language by ZuluNation(m): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2006
I know I need some major help with my Igbo translations
Re: Google In Igbo Language by Soundmind(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2007
I can do the translation but have know help. You know it need time and money but i cannot devote such time at the expense of my job.
If you have anyone who can sponsor me, i mean finance it, i will resign from my place of work and take it up. In a year time, i will deliver. reach me on 0803316648 if you can.
Thank you.
Re: Google In Igbo Language by glory1: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2007
Please,how do get websites of companies hiring geophysicists.Thank you
Re: Google In Igbo Language by moondust(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2007
I think Igbo is too limited in vocabulary, that's why it's not recognized by dem googlers
Re: Google In Igbo Language by ABA4LIFE(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2007
Radiant,

I'm more than happy to read such an interesting words from you. And i think yiu have wisdom in you. I can read from people saying that Ibo language is not in google is a lazy man or woman from a punk tribe. We Ibos never lose our culture and i think Yoruba and hausa does but only the Ibo's are the tribe left with their culture. Well i'm getting a fresh Topic so y'all go posting your comments out there. WHO ARE THE NIGERIANS?

Yoruba people only can be seen in London and living a stingy life that's why they are all got all stucked out there punking, though we have igbos living there too but they ain't stingy cos they have flossing and serrossing when they bust back to igboland. And as an Igbo youth, i'm trying to bring the Igbo thing in google and i'm doing it. But is gonna be more on Biafra thang cos i was raised as a youth with no bullet prove,raised and seen maginalization and we pass it on to our children till jesus come take his world.

I have white chicks in europe,Asia,America,Africa, all around the world that rep's and wanna live Igbo life. So yall stop naggin bullshits about Igbo's we all hero's baby.

Re: Google In Igbo Language by ABA4LIFE(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2007
Radiant,

I'm more than happy to read such an interesting words from you. And i think yiu have wisdom in you. I can read from people saying that Ibo language is not in google is a lazy man or woman from a punk tribe. We Ibos never lose our culture and i think Yoruba and hausa does but only the Ibo's are the tribe left with their culture. Well i'm getting a fresh Topic so y'all go posting your comments out there. WHO ARE THE NIGERIANS?

Yoruba people only can be seen in London and living a stingy life that's why they are all got all stucked out there punking, though we have igbos living there too but they ain't stingy cos they have flossing and serrossing when they bust back to igboland. And as an Igbo youth, i'm trying to bring the Igbo thing in google and i'm doing it. But is gonna be more on Biafra thang cos i was raised as a youth with no bullet prove,raised and seen maginalization and we pass it on to our children till jesus come take his world.

I have white chicks in europe,Asia,America,Africa, all around the world that rep's and wanna live Igbo life. So yall stop naggin bullshits about Igbo's we all hero's Nwa.

Re: Google In Igbo Language by CoolJaguda(f): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2007
na wa for una o, e remain small for una to campaign against marginalization to google, everitin na sofly sofly o!
Re: Google In Igbo Language by ABA4LIFE(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2007
CoolJaguda , you've already know where you came from and ofwhich whereever you are now i fink your body and armpit smelling,big bottom, take a look at where you descended from.

Re: Google In Igbo Language by ABA4LIFE(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2007
CoolJaguda , you've already know where you came from and ofwhich whereever you are now i fink your body and armpit smelling,big bottom, take a look at who you descended from.
Re: Google In Igbo Language by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2007
*Sighs* Aba4life strikes again. Looking at that Escalade, with (you?) in the driver's seat, it doesn't look real.

Looks almost like you've been[b] Photoshopped [/b] in there.
Re: Google In Igbo Language by Okeamu1(m): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2007
We have a link for Igbo language , See below

http://www.laptop.org/index.ig.html
Re: Google In Igbo Language by Chidi4u(m): 5:29am On Jan 12, 2008
i am still waiting for google
Re: Google In Igbo Language by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 12, 2008
hey mr sbucareer (m), tell me why do igbo women love yoruba guys so much then?? cause we are good at everything, and i mean everything. Is it education, check out all the engineering professors in american top schools eg MIT, stanford, go to their engineering websites and you will see yoruba professors. This is in response to the stupid comment you made about igbos been the first to travel or what have you, not that it matters anyways. My point is you are just a typical angry igbo boy, sorry we made you learn yoruba language in high school, i mean you had the choice to go back to onitsha to learn a trade. By the way i saw yout picture and just because you are in the UK or have a degrre does not mean you are better than anyone on this forum cause i can just smell your condesending attitude from your post. Long Live Nigeria, and yes i am a Nigerian in Diaspora but with great dreams of contributing to my country soon, technology wise!
Re: Google In Igbo Language by sxydiva: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2009
To Sbcarere or whatever ur name is, We are trying to be a UNITED FRONT even if we are a diverse nation and instead of helping build us up as one, u are causing division, talking about who traveled or who didn't travel, igbo n yoruba google, Who gives a flying f@*%!!!! You've obviously got major issues, Abeg don't plant this hate in ur children's heart o, let it end with you, okuko! tofiakwa! Ode oshi! ogini?! UNBELIEVABLE!!! shocked
Re: Google In Igbo Language by Afam4eva(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2009
Google in Yoruba is crap.Of what use is it if one cannot see the results in Yoruba.Until we start having Igbo and Yoruba lanuguage sites, google in any of these languages will not make sense.
Re: Google In Igbo Language by earTHMama: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/42467_A_B_A4LYFE_jpge56979d5c55303b79289b921f1c4d130

I don't know where this thug is living but I suggest he remain there because we don't need more alayes causing tribal wars in Nigeria. Igbos may need help offloading this guy from their fold. I am sure he rented the rims on that escalade. undecided
Re: Google In Igbo Language by sxydiva: 6:08am On Jan 09, 2009
LOL @ EARTHmama grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Google In Igbo Language by naoma02: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2009
A Valentine like neva b4
not the regular gifts
not the same old teddy bear
we offer something new 4 her
something different
impress her, this time

call (Lagos) Mosun - 08037211151
(Abuja) Toni - 08036979998
Re: Google In Igbo Language by udezue(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2009
Biko fa emechala google be asusu Igbo? Agam eje na google mara ma asusu Igbo adi kwa na ya. Biko owu onye na si na umu aka Igbo amazi asusu Igbo? Aro one ka iche na mmu nwa di? Nkuta racha kwa ki eze ule iji na ka odiri yau yau ino na nairaland na ka. Obu so ndi Igbo nwere ndi iberibe na amaghi asu asusu va? Amam di Yoruba na ndi mba ndi ozo nwelu umu nwanya na umu okorobia na amaghi otu mkpuru asusu ndi be va. Oburo Igbo nile na eme ele. Umu Igbo biko mma mma nu.
Re: Google In Igbo Language by angellllll: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2009
Having google in igbo language is not out of the ordinary, cos is its a way of restoring,revitalising and mostly preserving the cultural heritage of the igbo people,which language happen to fall under.biko ndi igbo kwenu !!!!
Re: Google In Igbo Language by SamMilla1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2009
Re: Google In Igbo Language by iReport: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2009
Don't they have windows vista OP now in igbo, yoruba and hausa?
Re: Google In Igbo Language by Hardballer(m): 5:43am On Mar 26, 2009
@A.B.A4LIFE
what is this ibo lifestyle u are talking about?. . . . and about biafra u need to look at the nigerian map again . . . seriously

angellllll:

Having google in igbo language is not out of the ordinary, cos is its a way of restoring,revitalising and mostly preserving the cultural heritage of the igbo people,which language happen to fall under.biko ndi igbo kwenu !!!!
keep telling urself that . . . yall jus mad at this silly thing . . . google in yoruba big deal . . .it returns the pages in english, i wonder if it was just in ibo wat u wold all be saying . . . . . lol
Re: Google In Igbo Language by INZ: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2009
[b][/b]

NDIGBO EKENEM UNU,

BIKO ODI EZIGBO NKPA NA ANYI KWADOLU KA ENWE GOOGLE NA IGBO. NDI ASUSU OZO GA ECHE NA ASUSU HA KA ANYI MMA. ONYE OBUNA KA BA ARU KA ENWE GOOGLE N ASUSU IGBO, OGA ENYE NDI BE ANYI OLU, BULITE ASUSU ANYI. BIKO NDIGBONA AMARO ASUSU ANYI KA M KUZIE LU UNU OBELE IGBO.

IGBO WORDS AND MEANING

BIKO ---- PLEASE

KEDU --- HOW ARE U

BIA --- COME

MUA --- ME

KAOMESIA --- C U LATER

KACHIFO--- GOOD 9T.

THIS ONES WILL DO FOR NOW. THANKS ALL NDIGBO AND OUR FRIENDS

KAOMESIA
Re: Google In Igbo Language by Igwe9(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
are we talking about something like this http://www.google.com/intl/ig/?
Re: Google In Igbo Language by mimi321(f): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2012
Chidi4u: I don't know if anybody is interested in this, especally if you speak Igbo.

Since i came across Google in Yoruba, I have wondered when we will have google in igbo can you be a google translator in igbo or know anyone who can help. Please do something now.

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=ig&tab=iw

(1) (2) (Reply)

White American Girl Speaking Yoruba / BBC Apologizes To Emir Sanusi Over False Publication Of Financial Recklessness / Top 10 Yoruba Names You Never Guessed Were Arabic Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.