Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Britain’s Surgeon Prepares For First Womb Transplant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Britain’s Surgeon Prepares For First Womb Transplant (304 Views)

Britain's Fattest Man, Jason Holton, Is Dead (Photos) / Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Britain’s Surgeon Prepares For First Womb Transplant by medfortblog: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Britain’s Surgeon prepares for first womb transplant. A surgeon is preparing to select three women to undergo Britain’s first womb transplant later in the year.

The three women are among 50 infertile patients on a waiting list for the pioneering operation.

The three will be informed “within a few weeks”.
The world’s first successful womb transplant was carried out on a Swedish woman in 2013.

British medics have been granted permission to carry out the procedures.

If successful, the first baby could arrive 2019.
It will give hope to the 50,000 infertile women in the UK.
The operation, which has a price tag of 50,000 pounds (about 66,700 dollars), has already been a success in Sweden and the United States

http://medfort.com.ng/britains-surgeon-prepares-for-first-womb-transplant/

Re: Britain’s Surgeon Prepares For First Womb Transplant by Yian1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Womb transplant doesn't move me, the only thing that can move is when they perform head transplant surgery

(1) (Reply)

Growing Up Without A Dad / Get This Free Ebook Now | It Will Be Needful For Your Family Health & Wellbeing / Join Other That Testify To The Efficacy Of BHT As A Cure For Hepatitis B & C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.