Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

How To Activate Ntel For Unlimited Free Browsing – June 2018 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate Ntel For Unlimited Free Browsing – June 2018 (1276 Views)

Secret Code For Unlimited Internet: *#*#4636#*#* Not Working / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Ntel For Unlimited Free Browsing – June 2018 by Bloggernaij: 7:18am On Jun 11, 2018
What’s up people. Have you guys heard of the latest Ntel unlimited free browsing? I bet you haven’t.

Ntel is one the best 4G network providers in Nigeria. The only downside is that they are yet to spread their coverage to most cities in Nigeria. The only locations in Nigeria with Ntel coverage for now are Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt. So if you live in any of the aforementioned locations, read on and see how to browse unlimitedly on Ntel.

To be frank this isn’t really a cheat but a loophole from Ntel which was discovered by WizyTechs as at yesterday.

According to Prince Owems, Ntel lines are browsing for free, there was downtime for about 48 hours but Ntel sent apology message to customers promising to fix it but surprisingly, since morning my two Ntel SIMs has been browsing free. No special settings needed, no vpn, no configuration. Just Insert your SIM in mifi, modem or mobile and flex. I have downloaded over 10GB worth of files today and still counting. You can use your mifi to Power your smartphones and PC for unlimited browsing.

This is for real people. Go grab your Ntel SIM wherever it is and start surfing, browsing and downloading unlimitedly while this cheat is still on. No time.

Enjoy Ntel Unlimited free browsing!
Source --- https://www.bloggernaija.com/ntel-unlimited-free-browsing/

Re: How To Activate Ntel For Unlimited Free Browsing – June 2018 by weyreypey: 7:27am On Jun 11, 2018
Just go on radio in the limited towns where you have ntel.

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Ntel For Unlimited Free Browsing – June 2018 by businessguide: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng for always up to date cheats of any network.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me, Which Of These Two Phones Should I Go For? / You Won’t Be Able To Load MTN Recharge Card With *555# & *888# On This Two Days / MTN Nigeria Unveils 4G+ In Lagos, Abuja And Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.