Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Photo:nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (751 Views)

PHOTO: Nigerian Socialite, Roman Goddess, Causes Stir On Instagram With Her Body / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking by Itzpetersv: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Miss Sahhara, a British Nigerian beauty queen, fashion model, singer/songwriter, and trangender took to her Instagram page to share a photo of boobs burnt from cooking, says it’s a lesson for her.

http://www.vondanews.com/photonigerian-transgender-miss-sahhara-burns-her-boobs-while-cooking/

Re: Photo:nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
thats simply because the breast are plastic, and the skin has lost all its sensitivity... so while a normal person would feel it straight away that they are being burned, a person with plastic front would take time to realise that their damn fake breast are getting burned.

i once saw a babe with fake breast and her fake (ciment like) breast fell out of her dress and was fully exposed and she didnt even feel it.
Re: Photo:nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
angry

God created man with his dickkk, he know how to carry his dickkk without breaking his scrotum, God created woman with her boob, she know how to carry it along without getting hurt.

if you know you know

Re: Photo:nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking by Tamarapetty(f): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Your silicon don dey rotten cheesy
Re: Photo:nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking by thesicilian: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
thats simply because the breast are plastic, and the skin has lost all its sensitivity... so while a normal person would feel it straight away that they are being burned, a person with plastic front would take time to realise that their damn fake breast are getting burned.

i once saw a babe with fake breast and her fake (ciment like) breast fell out of her dress and was fully exposed and she didnt even feel it.
Uncle you can lie o
Re: Photo:nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
thesicilian:
Uncle you can lie o

i kid you not!!!! her top was undone and she didnt notice that her fake breast was out in the open. why would i even lie about it?!

you can take it or leave it, thats what happened bro!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Pictured On A Bentley, Leaves Ghana / Yemi Alade Gets Recognized Amongst Billionaires By Forbes Magazine (Photo) / Child Negligence: A Case For D'banj's Late Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.