Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Game Meetup - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Game Meetup (820 Views)

The Game Cartoon Art .. / Whiteboard Animation Video: The Game Changer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Meetup by eneollie(f): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
One of the things I enjoy about being on the island is the diverse form of hangouts I get to attend. There is a hangout with focus on food, another on movie, games, business, another for professionals, fashion and so much more.

As a business owner, there are times I get to fight to have my sanity back. Not physical fights but a mind battle. There are days when I want to scream and ask "Who sent me to do this?". There are days I just want to quit. There are days I don't want to set my eyes on anyone. There are days I have a conversation with myself and just say " Keep on girl".

Truth is, there are days for many things. As a business owner, you have a thousand voices in your head and with these voices, you MUST make the right decisions.

One of the ways to always calm the nerves is to look for extra curricular activities and engage in them. Golf, book reading, movies, board games, travel, dance, sing etc. No one says being a business owner or being an entrepreneur should be boring.

Truth is, sometimes we don't even know we need a break. Sometimes we feel there is too much to do that engaging in these things will be a waste of time. But I say, "Calm your nerves. Your future, body and mind will thank you"

To that effect, CI Space will be hosting a game hangout for BUSINESS OWNERS or ENTREPRENEURS or FREELANCERS.

It is completely free but registration is very compulsory. If your name isn't on the list, no entry.

You can connect and build a network even while relaxing.

Date: June 23rd, 2018
Venue: CI Space ( 78, Bode Thomas Street, Surulere.)
Time: 10am

To register: www.creativeiman.com/event/game-meetup/

Don't forget to come with your business card though!

(1) (Reply)

Female Nigerian Youtuber With Afro / Best Offer!!! Best Iconic Logo Designer Available / Creative Designs Class For All, Learn 3 Major Skills Paying For One, 4 Days To G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.