Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Have You Ever Worked With Ukrainian Developers? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Have You Ever Worked With Ukrainian Developers? (477 Views)

How To Hack A Facebook Account (it WORKED!) / Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How People Worked Before Autocad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Worked With Ukrainian Developers? by Firestarter(f): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
I was looking for a software development company and it seems that I've chosen one. It Ukrainian software development company. So, do you have any experience with similar companies?
Re: Have You Ever Worked With Ukrainian Developers? by eph12(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Firestarter:
I was looking for a software development company and it seems that I've chosen one. It Ukrainian software development company. So, do you have any experience with similar companies?
To work with or give a job to?
Re: Have You Ever Worked With Ukrainian Developers? by Firestarter(f): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
eph12:

To work with or give a job to?

To give a job. I have an idea and I want to create an iOS app (maybe android too, but later).
Re: Have You Ever Worked With Ukrainian Developers? by Fortitudo: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2018
Yep, and even now I am working with Ukrainian company. They are developing an app for my business. They have extensive experience in native app development. I am satisfied with their work. Don't be afraid to try something new) Btw, here is an article you should take a look at https://steelkiwi.com/blog/how-to-start-working-with-software-developers-from-ukraine/

(1) (Reply)

S-comm Under Vehicle Surveillance System / 7 Tech Gadgets Actually Worth Buying / The Female Body Is Created In A Way To Block Weak Sperm (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.