Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Stoke Sign Nigeria Midfielder Etebo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stoke Sign Nigeria Midfielder Etebo (316 Views)

Super Eagles Midfielder, Etebo Joins Watford / Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stoke Sign Nigeria Midfielder Etebo by ifeanyija(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Stoke have completed their first signing of the summer after agreeing a deal with Portuguese side Feirense for Oghenekaro Peter Etebo.

The 22-year-old midfielder, who will be at the upcoming World Cup with Nigeria, has signed a five-year deal.

More to follow ...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11701/11401717/oghenekaro-peter-etebo-joins-stoke-on-five-year-deal

Re: Stoke Sign Nigeria Midfielder Etebo by MrCuteking(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello everyone. There is this guy on nairaland, facebook, twitter and every other social media.
His name is

Makinde Samuel
and his account number is

He shares and SCAMS people a lot about data subscription, in quote:

ā€œ GLOBATECH DIGITAL NETWORK PACKAGES

Get the cheapest and most durable data plan from a reliable seller with 24/7 customer service with high prestige and confidence

MYN DATA BUNDLE
3GB : #1200

7GB : #2500

14GB: #3500.

And so on
ā€œ

More so, he decieves others that he sells GOTV and DSTV credit and subscription at an affordable price.

Please I was scammed so Iā€™d love you guys to beware of this guy or anyone who gives you mouth watering subscription, be it airtime, or dstv.

I credited his account while I was decieved to pay into his ccount before getting the airtime.

Shortly after he got the money, he blocked my line on Whatsapp and no longer picks my call.
BEWARE ! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russia 2018: Top Five Nigerian Finest Players / France V Australia Prediction & Match Preview / SAMBA MADNESS @7pm Watch For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.