Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe (17104 Views)

All Eyes On Victor Osimhen As Injury-hit Nigeria Face Uphill AFCON Battle / Chelsea Targets Osimhen As Replacement For Lukaku / Napoli Fine Osimhen As Birthday Video Shows His ‘Recklessness’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by ogbiwa: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2019
Nigeria international Victor Osimhen has been scheduled to have his medical and finalise his move to Lille this week, according to France Football.

This comes as Lille star man Nicolas Pepe arrived in England on Tuesday to undergo his medical examination ahead of a £72 million move to Arsenal.

The transfer fee will make the 24-year-old Ivorian the Gunners' most expensive signing, and he will sign a five-year deal which will earn him around £150,000 per week.

Osimhen is expected to undergo a medical on Wednesday, before signing a 5-year contract with Lille. Belgian side Charleroi have accepted a €12m excluding bonuses offer from Lille and the youngster will sign a 5-year contract with LOSC Lille should the medical run smoothly.

Osimhen netted 20 goals in all competitions for Charleroi last season and was part of the Super Eagles squad that won the bronze medal at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

www.goal.com/en-bh/amp/news/african-all-stars-transfer-news-rumours-lille-close-in-on/1k5sy8izebrbx11jdtujvf80nc

6 Likes

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by logon599: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2019
It's weird that I've never watched any of Osimhen's matches.
Pls for those who have seen him play, how good is he?

8 Likes

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by kokomaster3d: 7:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Somebory shul boro me pen abeg
Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by Amehdgreat01(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Good for Him...
I pray he doesn't follow the likes of ihanacho and chrisantus...... It has Tay we have an influecial player in Nigeria... He and Chukwueze may be the next big thing to Nigeria football

15 Likes

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Arsenal is getting a very good player in Pepe.
Watch out for the Gunners this season guys.

72 MILLION POUNDS African Player!
He his soooo good.

This is what Jose Fonte one of his team mate says about him :

"Sometimes kicking him is the only way to stop him in training,"He can play anywhere he wants, it's as simple as that. If he goes to [Real] Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United or Manchester City, he can do that and will do a good job."
He was the 2nd highest goal scorer after Mbappe last season.

Lille bought him for just 9Million Pounds 2 years ago and now selling him for 72 MILLION pounds!
Good Business!

We have an interesting thread coming up on him soon as soon as he finishes his medical.

Happy for Our Naija Osimhen also.....in advance!

Naughtytboy:
so what happened to him at the nation's cup bro
In most cases,
You can never compare club football to country football.
Lionel Messi will tell you better!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by RDPMAN: 7:25am On Jul 31, 2019
Cool
Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by bigstan11787(m): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2019
One thin i like about him is that he plays with his mind..got force and speed and i think he will do well in lelle
Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by RullDee: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Thats good. His Stardom coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by robosky02(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Our u23 team will be fire grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by Meedon: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Victor under 17 that year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by namiji2598: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2019
Naija to the world❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by lexyman(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2019
They should finalize this deal it’s taking too long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by OBTMOS(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2019
Ok
Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by DAramis: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2019
How will oshimen react to this news? The guy be like

2 Likes

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by Acecube(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2019
logon599:
He scored 10 goals during under 17... The guy has a very good shot and knows how to score.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by Kingluqman(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2019
The guy go dey happy when he realize e go play champey!!

grin

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by deedeemob(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2019
Gud one for osimhen, I like the fact that he underwent developmental football and now it's time for him to prove himself as a full fledged professional. Gud luck to him and gud luck to pepe! Btw arsenal made some wonderful transfer business dis summer, edu and David Ornstein are real gud bargainers. Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by hazzanjake: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2019

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by spafu(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2019
We thank Arsenal therefore.
Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by kingbwatt: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2019
this guy name just disapare from new, young osimhen. �
Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by spafu(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2019
post=80793085:
Arsenal is getting a very good player in Pepe.
Watch out for the Gunners this season guys.

72 MILLION POUNDS African Player!
He his soooo good.

This is what Jose Fonte one of his team mate says about him :

"Sometimes kicking him is the only way to stop him in training,"He can play anywhere he wants, it's as simple as that. If he goes to [Real] Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United or Manchester City, he can do that and will do a good job."
He was the 2nd highes goal scorer after Mbappe last season.

Lille bought him for just 9Million Pounds 2 years ago and now selling him for 92 MILLION pounds!
Good Business!

We have an interesting thread coming up on him soon as soon as he finishes his medical.

Happy for Our Naija Osimhen also.....in advance!
I hope you are not an Arsenal fan, I will hate to share the same club with you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by ademolajubril: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2019
Good one here!!!!
To make up to 10,000 in this football season check
www.10kfootball.info
Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by Vicolan: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2019
logon599:

At least, he's excellent on the ball just that he wasn't given enough game time in just concluded Afcon. Far better than Nigeria's second fiddle striker (Paul Onuachu)
Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by Memberclub(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2019
robosky02:
Our u23 team will be fire grin
I dey tell you grin
Re: Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe by PopeFlatino(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2019
Nigerians and Replacement shaa

Leicester....Kante to Chelsea ****Ndidi replaces

Bourdeux...Malcom to Barca***Kalu replaces

Villarreal..Castilejo to Milan**Chukweueze replaces

And now..Osimhen about to replace Pepe,I pray he succeeds like the above mentions

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: Akwa Ibom Government Promise Free Internet Service At Stadium / AFCON: Sudan Coach, Tia Says Match Against Nigeria Will Not Be Easy / Super Eagles Line Up Against Croatia. Etebo, Ndidi Mikel,omeruo Starts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.