Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (67667 Views)

See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo / The Snake We Killed At Our Poultry Farm Today / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by gidzbobby: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lala, pls i aff a kweshion.... Why isi dah wenefa dey kill a snake, dey will use banana leaf to use and do mat for the dead snake ?
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
There must be hunger in the land cry
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by LazyNairalander(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
lemme just scroll down to see if Lala is viewing this thread.
See my signature oooo
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin.... Lala right now grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by okolet(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lala feelings right now.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by ifymadu: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
i wonder what kinda meat that creature get sef that makes ppl eat it
Mehn you are missing. Tasting is believing, try eat am then report back.
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by ikorodureporta: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lala's household... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Roger3D(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
How can a normal human being eat a snake? Tufiakwa angry
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Dreyl(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Poverty of the highest order, ewwww.
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Akin0: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
I have observed that chicken and Turkey get attracted to snake. Are there anything one can do to prevent it? Kindly advise.
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by decub: 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
SCARY faces everywhere
You funny die... But to see your face don dey hungry me
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Etown780(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

IT JUST LIKE EATING FISH
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by GoodFaith: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Roger3D:
How can a normal human being eat a snake? Tufiakwa angry
How can a normal human being eat a cow, goat and a dog?
Waiting for answer
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Burgcudi(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Josh44s:
Lalasticlala, after seeing Op python pepper soup...

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

LOL

1 Like

Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Roger3D(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
GoodFaith:

Waiting for answer
A normal human being cant eat a dog

1 Like

Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by enemyofprogress: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
See as the man too wan resemble the snake
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
For the first time in my life after seeing the second pics i am seriously considering my stand on python peppersoup/ barbecue the thing will go down well with cold 33' cool
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Sunsets: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Do you like the taste of Chicken? Of course YES! Then this is for you.
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by ipobarecriminals: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
undecided undecided embarassed sad grin cheesy wink grin sad lipsrsealed @OP shey nah You dey hold dat snake so.I dey fear ur head.Nor asj me why
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by tayo60(f): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
There is even no difference between d OP and d snake. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Baroba(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Akin0:
I have observed that chicken and Turkey get attracted to snake. Are there anything one can do to prevent it? Kindly advise.

Well most snakes are ambush predators and can go weeks without food, a poultry with chicken clucking and flapping presents an easy juicy meal. When I had my farm near a bush, we used to see all sorts of snake, monitor lizards and even genets

The only solution is to ensure your cages are well fortified with no gaping holes, snakes are very slick, they can detect and go through even a small opening in a pen.. Clearing nearby bushes and fencing your pen is another good method..I tried so called snake repellent plants, but it never worked..I heard having geese around also help.
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Daboomb: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
chrisxxx:
I killed this snake today in my farm. It had been feeding fat on my chicken. Luck ran out of it today and I am the one eating it today. Join me to sip the pepper soup.

Dont eat that Snake...Lalastilala will not take it easy with you o!
They are his kindreds! undecided undecided

Just remove your chicken parts from it's body and it go.
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Pacyrus(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Python meat is way too nourishing than goat meat. Too delicious �
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by pcicero(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
babeosisi:
are they planning to eat it?
o kwa ndi Yoruba

And you concluded in your bigoted mind that the OP is Yoruba right?
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Daboomb: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
GoodFaith:

Waiting for answer

It just beats me!

With all the Chicken, beef and Fish in this world, some crazy people still have to eat Dogs, Snakes, Rats...

When Ebola catch this one that wants to eat the Phyton now, he will be begging the Govt to save his life.
That Snake may have eaten an Ebola infested Rat or bird in the past and it will transmit the disease to the Human.

Govt needs to sanction all these poverty-stricken Ediots that put the whole population into Danger, just because of their unrestricted, gluttonous madness for eating anything that can be cooked. angry

1 Like

Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by brimoknight(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Never eaten snake, but this one makes me want to have a taste.
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by izyiyke31: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Plenty meat my dear
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by bassette(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
chrisxxx:
I killed this snake today in my farm. It had been feeding fat on my chicken. Luck ran out of it today and I am the one eating it today. Join me to sip the pepper soup.
Why the impersonation grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by bionixs: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Josh44s:
Lalasticlala, after seeing Op python pepper soup...

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
kagari:
Lala right now

shocked

Choooi!

Dis kain pic na nightmare o!
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
bassette:
Why the impersonation grin cheesy cheesy

You sure he ain't the sour-faced bloke holding the poor snake?
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by HITTED(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
The Op himself looks like a python too! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yam Growing On Tiles (Pictures) / The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) / Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.