Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol (14004 Views)

Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol / Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by emeijeh(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin grin... We dey Kamkpe grin grin grin

Hahahaha.... Where dem dey fly go?

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Roger3D:
Good news. I am 100% sure the owner of the container is an ibo man. Ibo and drugs na like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by Roger3D(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mutemenot:
Nafdac 1 Aboki 0... Very soon them go find another Highness to replace Tramadol shocked
Wrong. The ibo importer na him lose. Abi na Abokee money him use import the drug?
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by okolet(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
How many milligrams? cheesy
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by Kekekenny(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Picture of the 35 containers or grin grin grin
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by Slowstunter: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Everybody this days Na tramadol dey hungry them Na Wao
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by Daboomb: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
nabegibeg:

what year and period make una no dey lie for cheap publicity

which port was it shipped through

Are you still expecting your own consignment?

FYI, it is among the remaining 26 Containers with Custom.
You better go and pay that CG of Customs that wont wear Uniform, so he can release your own Container of Tramadol to you.

Yiibo and Drugs Smuggling are like 5 & 6
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by nextstep(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
I don't condone drug abuse, but government will have to find someway to compensate for all these seizures.
Contracts were signed and payments made for those shipments before the ban came to effect.
Just because something is illegal/banned now, does not mean it government should ignore the fact that there was legitimate (at the time) trade for the product.

In other words, at the time the shipments were made, tramadol was not contraband.
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by Olufela30: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abi dm dne destroy am ni ?? Something wey be say na dah same DAFTDAC go still re-sell am !
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by dumodust(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
I still wonder why tramadol was banned... it was an issue of good regulation which was a failure by the government.
When people will understand what had happened is when their are no other alternatives for pain other than paracetamol, the mildest analgesic.
you will be crying and the doctor wont be able to help any further.
Even morphine is no longer on the table, no co-codamol because of codeine ban... no oral prescription opioids.
Na only paracetamol, NSAIDS and injections remain for those in chronic pain and palliative end of life care.
classic moronic example of throwing the baby out with the bath water
big SMH
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by Meritocracy: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gbese re o, bank loan
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by Shawnnn01: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
emeijeh:
Has anyone noticed that Namecheckers association of Nairaland are not as rock solid as they used to be?!

I wonder what happened
grin

I can not imagine what will happen to your entire tribe after he wins the 2019 election.

You n your papa go cry blood.
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by HolyClement001(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
biko who tramadol help
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by Jaideyone(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
givan:
Expect riot soon in Kano and Ibadan. To them, this is religiously wrong on a number of levels.
please remove Ibadan from your madness

thanks

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by autonomous22: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
See waste of gud substances....
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by nigeria005(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
leave dem alone
we are happy taking it
its our life undecided undecided
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by Makschinchin: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
hacmond:
Nice move.

Nice move no doubt.. but my problem with these guys is that they will still be the one to go behind and sell the products back to phamarcies/chemists undecided

Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by walexy06(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good move. I only wish Nafdac will commence Nationwide recruitment soon
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by panpan(m): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Has tramadol been banned?

If yes, when was this announced?

If no, why were the containers seized?
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by TheUbermensch: 12:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Lol. NAFDAC is funny.

Does Tramadol have adverse effects? If yes so? Are the people buying it kids who can't think for themselves?

Anyone who willingly purchases death should be left to enjoy it in peace.

Nigeria's population is too much already. We need get rid of people. Let people for thru tramadol OD. It's entirely their business.
Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by sayisayi(m): 3:37am On Jun 12, 2018
Roger3D:
Good news. I am 100% sure the owner of the container is an ibo man. Ibo and drugs na like 5 and 6

Like poverty and ur mother's pum is 9 and 10...9 months for carrying you and 10 ni55as that could be ur Baba.

Re: NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol by stiffy56(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2018
na wa ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) / How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. / How To Use Oriflame Milk And Honey Sugar Scrub

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.