Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. (13986 Views)

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by nonnyp(f): 9:26pm On May 16, 2011
I hv a baby barely a yr old n nw i missed my period n i n my hubby agrd dt it is a bt 2 early wot do i do which drug do i take as it is nt up 2 a mnth.pls i nd ur help.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 18, 2011
Hi nonnyp,
How far?

Keep the pregnancy.

So if your first pregnancy had been twins or triplets what would you have done? Think about it.

Do not do anything that you may regret for the rest of yor life.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by oluite(f): 5:07pm On May 18, 2011
Please keep the pregnancy.Its a blessing.You should take a look at the TTC thread,many times i have almost wept reading that thread.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by Sissy3(f): 4:42am On May 19, 2011
are you trying to abort soley because your other baby is barely 1yr old?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by Godmother(f): 6:04pm On May 19, 2011
Please keep the baby. Its not a bad thing that you are pregnant with your child being a year old. My sister and I have have just a year and 6months between us which means my sister was just 10 months old. My friend's mum took in for her sister when she was just 3 months old and today they are doing great
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by nonnyp(f): 5:59pm On May 23, 2011
Am very grateful 2 all.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by nonnyp(f): 9:53pm On May 23, 2011
Am very grateful 2 u all.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by Sissy3(f): 4:56am On May 24, 2011
so you are keeping the baby
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by byns: 12:29pm On May 24, 2011
why not get rid of unwanted fuckss- seal up ur Womanliness and cut off your husband's dick angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by nonnyp(f): 8:12pm On May 24, 2011
@sissy yes or do u fink otherwise@byns may be i 'll start by cutting or getting rid of ur manhood or pussy,farting arse.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by Sissy3(f): 9:01pm On May 24, 2011
@nonnyp

thats more than great! you shouldnt be worried about the months/1year difference. it means nothing, i have known people with only 11months to 1year differences. and there is nothing 'weird' or 'wired' about them. dont be concerned about peoples opinion too, remember people will always talk regardless.

no baby is a mistake no matter the circumstances surrounding the conception and birth, because God makes no mistake. it is a gift and im happy you have openly accepted it. Goodluck to you and yours

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by byns: 8:35am On May 25, 2011
nonnyp:

@sissy yes or do u fink otherwise@byns may be i 'll start by cutting or getting rid of your manhood or kitty,farting arse.
yippie!!! nonny wants to fuccckkk me kiss kiss
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by nonnyp(f): 5:19pm On May 25, 2011
@sissy fanks a lot wot cld i hv done without u guys in ds forum.@byns nt ppl like u.go n f**k a dead monkey 4 all i care.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. by cartquin: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Someone can never get a solution from nairaland questions and answers due to the ill responses people get for their questions. I pray God help us to be helpful information wise to one another

(1) (Reply)

US Widow Awarded $23.6bn Tobacco Payout / Hives(Narun): Causes And Treatment / Quack Indian Doctors Allegedly Exploiting Nigeria In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.