Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko (10120 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Massive Academic Staff Recruitment / Achievers University, Owo Massive Academic Staff Recruitment (over 100 Positions / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by PrinceFola(m): 5:58am On Jun 21, 2018
ambassadorgozie:

Please u guys should help...I have been trying to create account to register but its writing "you need to confirm ur email", I haven't seen anything yet nd dis is going for one week.
Have you check ur spam folder? If the problem still persists, I will suggest you use another mail to register.
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by Timika: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2018
PrinceFola:
Have you check ur spam folder? If the problem still persists, I will suggest you use another mail to register.
Exactly!
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by Mofetemi(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2018
please, what are 15 hard copies applications one will submit to d registrar? is it all d credentials tht one uploaded or what?
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by PrinceFola(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Mofetemi:
please, what are 15 hard copies applications one will submit to d registrar? is it all d credentials tht one uploaded or what?
Print and Forward 15 hard copies of the *Online Application*... Your Bio data form and Curriculum vitae* you submitted online is all they asked for. That three (3) pages you printed out....
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by asamoremi(f): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
PrinceFola:
Check your file size like I told you before and please follow the required file size they asked of otherwise it won't go.

He is talking pls yield to iit

1 Like

Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by yns4real: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2018
In case you made mistake (s) while filling out the application, you can now go back to edit and update it.

See the attached.

Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by Ibukune(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
yns4real:
In case you made mistake (s) while filling out the application, you can now go back to edit and update it.

See the attached.

Thanks for the information so far. Pls i have 3 questions, 1. As regards the referees sending their reference letters to the registrar? are they suppose to draft out something on their own or there is a format sent to them via their emails provided in the course of the registration?? 2. i am planning of sending the 15 copies with the reference letters to safe cost of waybill from PH to Akungba, is it advisable 3. Are my referees supposed to write 'CONFIDENTIAL' on the reference letters??
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by Ibukune(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
PrinceFola:
Print and Forward 15 hard copies of the *Online Application*... Your Bio data form and Curriculum vitae* you submitted online is all they asked for. That three (3) pages you printed out....

Thanks for the information so far. Pls i have 3 questions, 1. As regards the referees sending their reference letters to the registrar? are they suppose to draft out something on their own or there is a format sent to them via their emails provided in the course of the registration?? 2. i am planning of sending the 15 copies with the reference letters to safe cost of waybill from PH to Akungba, is it advisable 3. Are my referees supposed to write 'CONFIDENTIAL' on the reference letters??
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by sandammy(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2018
Ibukune:

Please those that have successfully done their registration should enlighten us. The above questions beg for answer.
Also can I use my mobile phone to do the registration?
Will I send the 15 copies and my refrees letters through Courier service or just through any means.
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by PrinceFola(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ibukune:

1. Yes, they're suppose to draft their own confidential letter. AAUA won't send them any format, that's why they called it "Reference letter" just tell them to write confidential letter on ur behalf to the school within the stipulated time. 2. Sending it thru courier service or postal service is okay but make sure you register it so that they can deliver it directly to the registrar office and it must also get to them within the stipulated time. 3. Yeah, but not really necessary though. But, to me on a safer side, let them write it.
Hope I have answered your questions sir?
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by PrinceFola(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
sandammy:

Please those that have successfully done their registration should enlighten us. The above questions beg for answer.
Also can I use my mobile phone to do the registration?
Will I send the 15 copies and my refrees letters through Courier service or just through any means.
Yes, you can use your phone. I did mine on my phone too. Just save it as PDF after done with it then go print it out..... You can use any means that is fast and available to you....... You know we have stipulated time, Just be fast with whatever means you wanna use.
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by Ibukune(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
PrinceFola:
1. Yes, they're suppose to draft their own confidential letter. AAUA won't send them any format, that's why they called it "Reference letter" just tell them to write confidential letter on ur behalf to the school within the stipulated time. 2. Sending it thru courier service or postal service is okay but make sure you register it so that they can deliver it directly to the registrar office and it must also get to them within the stipulated time. 3. Yeah, but not really necessary though. But, to me on a safer side, let them write it.

God bless bro. U did answer my question. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by sandammy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
PrinceFola:
Yes, you can use your phone. I did mine on my phone too. Just save it as PDF after done with it then go print it out..... You can use any means that is fast and available to you....... You know we have stipulated time, Just be fast with whatever means you wanna use.
I don't have 3 people to do referee for me. I got just 2. Am I good to go? I mean referees with substance
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by Mofetemi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
PrinceFola:

omg! i did not register d 15 copies i sent via post office. does it min it wont get to d registrar office?
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by PrinceFola(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mofetemi:

omg! i did not register d 15 copies i sent via post office. does it min it wont get to d registrar office?
No now, don't misquote me..... It will definitely get there, I'm just saying that cos of time frame.. You know, we have limited time for submission.
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by Timika: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
ambassadorgozie:

Please u guys should help...I have been trying to create account to register but its writing "you need to confirm ur email", I haven't seen anything yet nd dis is going for one week.
Have you checked your spam or junk mails?
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by Timika: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Pls when is the closing date? Two of my referees are yet to send their reports.
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by Timika: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
When is the expiration of the deadline?
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by ambassadorgozie(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timika:
Have you checked your spam or junk mails?

Yes..I Neva see anything
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by PrinceFola(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timika:
Pls when is the closing date? Two of my referees are yet to send their reports.
That should be July 6th.

1 Like

Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by yns4real: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ibukune:

1. No template predetermined by the AAUA is available. Your referees are expected to write the references on their own making a case for your suitability for the desired position. Preferably, it should be on a letterhead.

2. Both can be sent at the same time but don't put them in the same envelope. 15 copies of application printout in an envelope while the three(3) references should be put in three (3) separate envelopes since it is confidential.

3. No need to write the word- CONFIDENTIAL on the envelope for each of the 3 references.

1 Like

Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by yns4real: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timika:
When is the expiration of the deadline?

Candidates are requested to visit the University portal at https://career.aaua.edu.ng to apply not later than four (4) weeks from the date(08-06-2018) of this publication.

Closing date: 06-07-2018

2 Likes

Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by sandammy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
The biodata form downloaded with the CV is what the 15 hard copies to be sent? But no CV was requested during registration
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by twosquare(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2018
sandammy:
The biodata form downloaded with the CV is what the 15 hard copies to be sent? But no CV was requested during registration
You are to submit 15 hard copies of your biodata. That's all. Someone just mistakenly mentioned CV because that biodata is also a form of CV. If you look at it, what's contained in your CV is what's in your biodata. That's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by DrTims(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2018
How many people have completed there application undecided
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by PrinceFola(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
twosquare:
You are to submit 15 hard copies of your biodata. That's all. Someone just mistakenly mentioned CV because that biodata is also a form of CV. If you look at it, what's contained in your CV is what's in your biodata. That's all.
Well explained.... You're so on point.
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by Timika: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
PrinceFola:
That should be July 6th.
ok. Its almost here.
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by Timika: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
ambassadorgozie:

Yes..I Neva see anything
Sorry about that. But it would have been better you created a new email and by now, you would have been done with it. Speed post will help you beat the Friday deadline.
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by sandammy(m): 6:29am On Jul 01, 2018
twosquare:
Thanks for this clarification sir.

1 Like

Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by Mofetemi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
can a referee address the envelop by self handwriting or by printing on it
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by PrinceFola(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mofetemi:
can a referee address the envelop by self handwriting or by printing on it
Self handwriting will be better....
Re: Massive Academic Recruitments at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko by Ibukune(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Someone sent this to me all the way from Akungba. How true...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Barriers To Employment / Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap / Update On P-yes Empowerment Application 2019 - Www.p-yes.gov.ng -how To Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.