Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules (8768 Views)

Pls How Can I Get Rid Of This From My Blogging Site / Are You A Blogger Here Are Tips On How To Build Top Blogging Site / How Do I Start A Blogging Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules by 2016v2017: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Funnystatus:
We need that in Nigeria asap... Too much confusion caused by Nigeria bloggers by their fake and unreasonable news especially That BBN shit
Re: Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules by phase1: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2018
eleojo23:
Let Bubu and his people no try this o.

Because na this kind thing them dey like

It will actually happen after 2019. APC cannot tolerate a fraction of what they dished out during the pre-2015 campaigns of lies using the social media as a vehicle for their misinformation and fallacies. They'll take away that free speech right from Nigerians after 2019. The reason they've done it yet is because of 2019.

Igbo people say 'A man who kills with machete won't feel comfortable with another man standing behind him with a machete.'
Re: Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules by thatNUPEboy: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2018
jerflakes:
Ftc

You can't try that in Nigeria

Somehow, Nigeria is a sweet country
keep deceiving yourself. We shall see what you LL do if it happens.

Left to me alone, if it works for Tanzania, I would want Nigeria to follow suit
Re: Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 12, 2018
It is inevitable. There is too much irresponsibility without consequences. People's lives are being destroyed by desperados in search of clicks.
Re: Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules by 2016v2017: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2018
phase1:
APC will implement this when they win the 2019. Nigerians read my lips. Buhari will take away your right to free speech after 2019 if he wins. The level of tyranny in 2019 will be unprecedented as he will not need you for votes again.

Write it down.
He will do more than that,fulani herdsmen will be given ministerial positions.
Re: Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules by HeWrites(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2018
VPN go do the work
Re: Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules by RZArecta2(m): 7:35am On Jun 12, 2018
Mambox:
Karibu Tanzania.

Karibu taifa wa HE John Joseph Pombe Magufuli.
your president na lesbian goat just like my own cool

1 Like

Re: Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules by johnmattew: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2018
new Malaysia law on fake news is the best.......one month imprisonment.

by the time all bloggers spend 1 month in kirikiri,they will learn to do their work properly

2 Likes

Re: Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules by thatigboman: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2018
jerflakes:
Ftc

You can't try that in Nigeria

Somehow, Nigeria is a sweet country
can't? Watch out
Re: Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Blogger way never chop nahim wan pay like 350k for registration If he get that money you think say him go blog Make dem go sidon jare
Re: Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules by isalegan2: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2018
We need to enforce strict rules for online content in Nigeria!

If not for my concern for lonely Nairalanders I would encourage the shutdown of Seun's business pronto. Stop posting pictures that violate the rights of non-public figures! The other day they not only left pictures of a young crime victim's autopsy in the post, they moved it to front page!

A couple of years ago, I asked Seun why a thread showing bestiality was moved to the front page instead of being deleted, he never answered me.

You hearing me, Seun Osewa?
Re: Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules by Innov8ve1: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2018
how will a country think it can have control over content published on the internet? or are these bloggers the sloppy ones that leave their personal information online which makes it easy for the government to apprehend them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites / Quality, Reliable, Fast, Reseller Web Hosting 100℅ Uptime Guaranteed / How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.