Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now (2772 Views)

One Business Most People Don't Know Pays Better Than A White Collar Job? / How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects / Meet 23-year-old Mango Farmer Who Shunned A White Collar Job For Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
will SHOW you how to make money with PALM fruits.

This is unlike the usual way you've been doing this before.

With this method, you have low risk of failure and can even start with zero capital._
Palm fruit is the ever growing fruit... All through seasons, you will always find them....

This is how God has created it to be.... Always in demand because of its nutritional value to mankind....

So relax you can't ever run out of business....
What's app 0.80.3.5.3.5.8.3.6..4
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by emmaliver(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Following. Watsapp. 0.8.0.3.5.2.3.6.2.9.2,,,,
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2018
emmaliver:
Following. Watsapp. 0.8.0.3.5.2.3.6.2.9.2,,,,

been added
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by Noah2020: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Pls add 08108759222
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by adahgold(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2018
fastlane84:

With this method, you have low risk of failure and can even start with zero capital._
Palm fruit is the ever growing fruit... All through seasons, you will always find them....

This is how God has created it to be.... Always in demand because of its nutritional value to mankind....

Add 07089769693
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by funshow247(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Pls add 07032771232
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2018
two batches gone.....don't b left out
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by firfinch(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2018
How? Please enlighten us
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by joehis2013: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by maureen44(f): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
fastlane84:

Very true. For your quality grade 1 palm oil WhatsApp 08064610560
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2018
WORK FOR YOUR SELF...NOT.
ONE BOSS....

_I will SHOW you how to make money with PALM fruits.

See you on top.
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2018
Knowledge I tell young people, is power and wealth....
See you at the top����
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
You can make multiple streams of income from just the palm fruit business... Even without buying and selling the palm fruit.. just the knowledge and a simple secrete that you have to learn...

Knowledge is power and wealth.. get knowledge and make the money. I will teach you how to do everything thing about the business....

From sourcing for ur fruits, how much to buy, where to buy, and most important company that pays instantly.... No story even thou your goods with who one million naira....

This is actually a funny business anyway��

Nt many people will even like it

But the truth is I hate just one stream of income cos I budget round my investment not necessarily with my money in my bank

D rich budget with investment why d poor budget with d cash dy have and so this is what happens

Ur cash finishes and u get broke���

But ur investment never runs dry cos its like a seed that keeps bringing out more fruits �
Now in those days I hated farming I always saw it as a business for poor people

Until sometimes ago I paid for a seminar and with all d high hopes that it will be sth soft

Sth ajebolic

Sth Behind

I was surprised to see that dr is a great virtue in agriculture

If u understand how the market operates

Now there is a disclaimer to this seminar

*not everyone will be able to do it(but its not an excuse cos I will tell u just one way to do it without a dime in ur pocket and ur good to go*)���

People from Rivers and closeby states like delta even Ogun will play a key role....but others can still make cool cash from it.

3. U need finance to start it���
(partnership is a wise option here)

*this isn't like d usual stay in ur room and earn but u can still achieve that after finding ur feet in this great opportunity am gonna show to u all

NB: you can start with zero capital too....
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
You can make multiple streams of income from just the palm fruit business... Even without buying and selling the palm fruit.. just the knowledge and a simple secrete that you have to learn...

Knowledge is power and wealth.. get knowledge and make the money. I will teach you how to do everything thing about the business....

From sourcing for ur fruits, how much to buy, where to buy, and most important company that pays instantly.... No story even thou your goods with who one million naira....

But the truth is I hate just one stream of income cos I budget round my investment not necessarily with my money in my bank

D rich budget with investment why d poor budget with d cash dy have and so this is what happens

But ur investment never runs dry cos its like a seed that keeps bringing out more fruits �

Until sometimes ago I paid for a seminar and with all d high hopes that it will be sth soft

Sth ajebolic

Sth Behind

*not everyone will be able to do it(but its not an excuse cos I will tell u just one way to do it without a dime in ur pocket and ur good to go*)���

People from Rivers and closeby states like delta even Ogun will play a key role....but others can still make cool cash from it.

*this isn't like d usual stay in ur room and earn but u can still achieve that after finding ur feet in this great opportunity am gonna show to u all

zero8zero3/5/3/5/8/3/6/.4.

WhatsApp/telegram.
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2018
training on
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2018
next
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
So palm fruit business is one of the best business you can be part of because palm fruit is always in demand as it is use for palm oil

Palm fruit is one of the most sorted fruit ever in the world and alot of people neglect this aspect of business...
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by flabush2241: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pls add 09036327415
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2018

Sth ajebolic

Sth Behind

NB: you can start with zero capital too..pm.

08035358364 pm
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=flabush2241 post=68491297]Pls add 09036327415[/q

add me on what's app with the number on my siggy
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by AIIyIic(f): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by saintchibu(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2018
fastlane84:

Sth ajebolic

Sth Behind

Interested. WhatsApp me on 08098903321
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by suigeneris2(f): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
saintchibu:

saintchibu:

I'm interested. Add 08037503954
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by suigeneris2(f): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
fastlane84:

I'm interested. Pls add 08037503954
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
AIIyIic:

what's app my signature
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
GET YOUR ASSURANCE TODAY

ITS PALM FRUITS BIZ. DONE IN AN EASY LESS KNOWN WAY

NB: you can start with zero capital too..pm.

08035358364 pm
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2018
about to
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
ONE BOSS....

See you on top.
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
morning
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by greatme2good(f): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
fastlane84:
ONE BOSS....

See you on top.

Interested
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by greatme2good(f): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
fastlane84:
ONE BOSS....

See you on top.

interested 0706274065
Re: Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now by fastlane84: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
greatme2good:

Interested
hola at the number on my signature

u will b Glad u did

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / This Guy Won 10million With A 200naira Stake / How Can I Make Profit From A Restaurant Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.