Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Which Is The Scariest Horror Movie You Have Watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Is The Scariest Horror Movie You Have Watched? (739 Views)

Willy Willy: Nigeria's First Most Popular Horror Movie (Throwback) / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Scariest Horror Movie You Have Watched? by popeye73: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
I have watched a lot of horror movies, but THE CONJURING (Parts 1 and 2) have to take the crown as the king of them all. What about you guys?
Re: Which Is The Scariest Horror Movie You Have Watched? by malificent(f): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Go watch the human centipede parts 1,2 and 3.

Thank me later
Re: Which Is The Scariest Horror Movie You Have Watched? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
popeye73:
I have watched a lot of horror movies, but THE CONJURING (Parts 1 and 2) have to take the crown as the king of them all. What about you guys?
HBO addict spotted
Re: Which Is The Scariest Horror Movie You Have Watched? by masterfactor(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
evil dead and drag me to hell.....

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Scariest Horror Movie You Have Watched? by okwabayi(m): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Meh. Ever since I grew up horror movies don't scare me so much.
As a child though me and my siblings were nearly traumatized from The Exorcist. We loved the scared feeling it gave us and kept watching it on repeat marathons till we got used to it. I found Evil Dead and The Amityville series more entertaining than scary.

As an adult the only movie which made me check over my shoulder was Insidious. I had to watch it on a large TV screen in a dark room with all forms of light off.
Re: Which Is The Scariest Horror Movie You Have Watched? by chidynks: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
okwabayi:
As a child though me and my siblings were nearly traumatized from The Exorcist. We loved the scared feeling it gave us and kept watching it on repeat marathons till we got used to it. I found Evil Dead and The Amityville series more entertaining than scary.

As an adult the only movie which made me check over my shoulder was Insidious. I had to watch it on a large TV screen in a dark room with all forms of light off.
lol insidious is quite scary but I bet u , it's not as scary as the movie "THE GRUDGE" ......
Re: Which Is The Scariest Horror Movie You Have Watched? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
this movie called "It" I swear that movie is too scary that I don't even want to watch it again.
The first time I was watching it was at night, then I decided not to continue because of how scary it was, I had to wait till the next day when it is day time to continue watching.
Re: Which Is The Scariest Horror Movie You Have Watched? by sholay2011(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
okwabayi:

I recommend the latest Horror film titled HEREDITARY.

You are welcome. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Creed II Movie / Bbnaija 2019: Elozonam, Omashola, Venita, Frodd, And Khafi Are Up For Eviction / Dr. No Or Goldfinger: Which James Bond Movie Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.