Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Fraud Alert Please Help Out! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Alert Please Help Out! (1318 Views)

Sportybet Scam/fraud Alert!!! Please Help!!! / Maybe This Is A New Scam Alert Please Spread It To Save People / Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert Please Help Out! by Phreemii(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good Day,
Please everyone I had to put this here to help others not to fall into the hands of these people they say they give haulage services and all its all scam I will paste all info about them here and if I can get anyone who could help track this guys down o will be happy.

The money not much but how many people have they done this to? My question they must be thought a lesson its easy to track them thou cause I have all their details and the account info so with the help of bvn sure they will be fished out.

The Name of the scam company is : HPS (HIGHER PROVIDER SERVICES) LIMITED.

They claim they are located in : PLOT 8, TOWN PLANNING WAY, SATELLITE TOWN, LAGOS.

They claim this is their company number which was switched off after money was transfered to them : These are 2 of our Official Lines: 09082274923. 09032804329. Direct lines to the CEO's PA. Take Care.

The bosses number he doesn't pick after ask for refund since they didn't do the work:

My Boss' Number: 08148454300. My Boss' WhatsApp Number: 07036876842. He said you guys can chat. Please do us a letter officially. Company Name: HPS LIMIT

This is the transfer alert:

Debit Alert!
Acc#: ******8141
Amt:125,000.00
Desc: 002884448543/TRF IFO HIGHER PR
Time:01-May-2018 18:01

Lastly here is the account details that receive the money :

Account Name: Higher provider services
Number: 1012606095
Bank Name: Zenith Bank.
Re: Fraud Alert Please Help Out! by Phreemii(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
My contact for any advice you have for me.

Name Yusuf Taiwo Mudashiru
Phone : 07060977323

God bless you as you give good advice to follow up this matter, this is the reason its hard to get your business successful over the internet cause of bad eggs like this.

Thank You!
Re: Fraud Alert Please Help Out! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Get a police report.
Report to your bank
And also file a complian with his bank.

That’s the reason why we have BVN now .
Re: Fraud Alert Please Help Out! by Phreemii(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Reported to my bank already they gave me a 72hours response time. So am waiting
Re: Fraud Alert Please Help Out! by Phreemii(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Phreemii:
My contact for any advice you have for me.

Name Yusuf Taiwo Mudashiru
Phone : 07060977323

God bless you as you give good advice to follow up this matter, this is the reason its hard to get your business successful over the internet cause of bad eggs like this.

Thank You!
Re: Fraud Alert Please Help Out! by Phreemii(m): 2:26am On Jun 14, 2018
While searching for more details about the company I got more info.

Suite 4, Badore Road, Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase I, Eti Osa, Lagos, Nigeria

Suite 4, Badore Road, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.07036876842 08029419732

Ole/Ceo/Barawo/Oyinochi name:
Frank Ogedegbe

He's from Edo State went to Army Day Secondary School Kano from there proceeded to Kano State Polytechnic. Still gathering more info meanwhile please help me share to save some from being scammed mine is small another might be big!

I was scammed by them and that cost me the Haulage contract I secured ..... Well! I won't rest till I uproot them.

Thanks all for your support! Remove bad eggs among us!
Re: Fraud Alert Please Help Out! by skeletine(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Phreemii:
Good Day,
Please everyone I had to put this here to help others not to fall into the hands of these people they say they give haulage services and all its all scam I will paste all info about them here and if I can get anyone who could help track this guys down o will be happy.

The money not much but how many people have they done this to? My question they must be thought a lesson its easy to track them thou cause I have all their details and the account info so with the help of bvn sure they will be fished out.

The Name of the scam company is : HPS (HIGHER PROVIDER SERVICES) LIMITED.

They claim they are located in : PLOT 8, TOWN PLANNING WAY, SATELLITE TOWN, LAGOS.

They claim this is their company number which was switched off after money was transfered to them : These are 2 of our Official Lines: 09082274923. 09032804329. Direct lines to the CEO's PA. Take Care.

The bosses number he doesn't pick after ask for refund since they didn't do the work:

My Boss' Number: 08148454300. My Boss' WhatsApp Number: 07036876842. He said you guys can chat. Please do us a letter officially. Company Name: HPS LIMIT

This is the transfer alert:

Debit Alert!
Acc#: ******8141
Amt:125,000.00
Desc: 002884448543/TRF IFO HIGHER PR
Time:01-May-2018 18:01

Lastly here is the account details that receive the money :

Account Name: Higher provider services
Number: 1012606095
Bank Name: Zenith Bank.

Front page please eeee
Re: Fraud Alert Please Help Out! by Phreemii(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=skeletine post=68477436]

Front page please eeee[/quot

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Suicide Woman Who Jumped Off 3rd Mainland Bridge, Reportedly Alive! / Dogs Skinned Alive And Some Killed For Leather (video)(pics) / Venezuela: Military Trucks Driven Into Citizens Protesting Against President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.