Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Sars And The Nigerian Society. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sars And The Nigerian Society. (23013 Views)

Gist Lover, Awkuzu SARS And SP Princess Nwode: The True Story. / Heavy Clashes Between SARS And Ughelli Boys (Video) / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by cezarman(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2018
If I had a gun with four bullets and I was locked in a room with Hitler, Osama bin laden, Shekau and one SARS operative, I'll shoot the SARS guy four times... On the headsmiley

Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by xanie: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2018
humilitypays:
Sorry to say you don't have sense! People like u are the reason Nigeria is doomed! May God grant you small sense to begin to know what is right from wrong, amen!

SARS = Special Anti Robbery Squad.

What is the relationship between robbery and internet SCAM

EFCC = Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. We have Internet and Money Laundering ACT and unit under EFCC, which means EFCC is specifically meant to fight internet and money laundering scammers and fraudsters like Yahoo boys and co.

Now ask yourself, have you heard or seen EFCC pursuing armed robbers The answer is NO! And u know why It is not their duty!

So why is SARS undermining EFCC by doing their job The answer is because SARS is only out to rob and extort unarmed Nigerians because they are scared to face the real armed robbers reason they flee once they see real armed robbers but form Bruce Lee when they see innocent unarmed young men going about their business.

SARS should face armed robbers and watch Nigerians adore them and even shower them with gifts, chieftaincy titles and praises.

EFCC should be trained on latest internet fraud technics and then dispatched to fish out the real internet scammers spoiling our nations image...it is very easy to fish out real Yahoo Boys. Employ young graduates who are technology savvy and empower them and they will flush out all Yahoo boys. SARS cant end or fight internet fraud in Nigeria because they are not trained for that.

They can't catch the real big time internet scammers because those ones are too sophisticated for them to handle. They are just bullying and killing innocent Nigerians struggling to make a living online out of mass unemployment.

Do SARS know what a freelancer means Do SARS know what it means to work on Fiverr or to be an Affiliate Marketer

Do SARS know what it means to be a social media influencer

Do SARS know what startup means

Do SARS know what ecommerce is

Do they know that a lot of Nigerians are earning legal money online working as freelance graphic designers, video editors, web developers, coders, programmers, social media influencers, curators, voice over artistes, photographers, cartoonists, affiliate marketers, ecommerce entrepreneurs, youtubers, content writers, digital marketers, copywriters, information marketers, etc

Your so called SARS don't even know that a lot of young Nigerians are working online doing legitimate work online and earning bigger money than people working in oil companies, NNPC, even CBN. Yes a lot of guys in Nigeria of today earn above 1 million naira monthly doing legitimate work online, but SARS will see them as Yahoo boys so long as they are not carrying NNPC, Mobil, Shell, CBN, etc staff ID cards.

Gone are the days oil company workers are seen as the highest income earners, gone are the days banking jobs are seen as the best jobs, internet has created better job opportunities for hardworking, skilled/talented young people all over the world.

In fact guys doing Yahoo don't have sense cos Yahoo na small money compared to when u build a legitimate means of earning money online which comes steadily without stress once u set it up well.

Do SARS know this So how can they be able to fight real internet fraudsters

Maybe the few of them that now know about blogging as a legitimate online business only got to know about blogging due to Linda Ikeji popularity and success in blogging.

So before u talk, think okay

SARS are doing illegal job and if we had a listening president, he ought to have addressed this issue on a live TV with the IG! That's how a working nation operates

In a bid to denigrate and cast aspersions you ended up agreeing with my point when you said In fact guys doing Yahoo don't have sense cos Yahoo na small money compared to when u build a legitimate means of earning money online which comes steadily without stress once u set it up well.. That is the point I wanted to stress. Never did I support SARS. You lack comprehension, sadly.

I have been confronted by SARS and accused of being too young and hence couldn't afford a macbook. The reason every good looking and successful young Nigerian is being branded a fraud is because of the activities of a few ignoble one's who engage in internet fraud.

Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by koffsman(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2018
I have decided that Nigeria is a total joke ruled by those in power that feels they are above us so with the SARS on the rise they use them to intimidate us so as for we trying to get to the top be scared bcoz once we know Ow things are done there power will be reduced so the best solution is send out SARS use them against any successful young man trying to make end meets to bring his out of property. They want us to continue to live in the darkness while they and there kids live d Davi do loca life If we write from now till next year nothing will be done unless there issue is shown on CNN or BBC that when they would act because power beyond them would ask questions then but so long it's still within our nation forget it.
God Bless us all
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by Alonzoh(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2018
[b][/b]
KendrickAyomide:
cry
yh i do
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by donvat1(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2018
BankoleTO:
which SARS? shey Sars on the beat?
childish of u. agbaya oshi.
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by solodox(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I think that is the only route this breed of politician understands..............

Absolutely...
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by OsuGanja(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Until Nigerians learn to pick up arms and fight the govt it stand together as one we won’t have any changes in this country... We are too scared to die
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by khalids: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2018
ruffcoin09:
Get your pvc and vote for sowore, this young man will handle all this sars bull craps.

Don't make me laugh.....Do you think Nigeria is a one man show
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by OGmoney19(m): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2018
SARZ one of the major p in the country at the moment (Lagos ibadan Osun Ilorin etc) i hope n pray the govt works on it, cuz it's becoming too alarming.
Life is full of experience this time i can't keep it to my self, it's so ridiculous... On the 8th of June (Friday) last week I was arrested at a bar. They took Me to a station and detained me. Before that my phone was collected from me. I was locked up without Communicating with my family so that something can be done.
NOTE: arrested time 7:15pm ....
OFFENCE : Drinking in late hour.. I thought it was some kind of pranks... When I got to the station everything changed. My people is 7pm that late? no be say na 10 or 11pm
I was busy making noise ." let me out of here there is nothing I did wrong , I'm a good person " but no one listened.
This was my first experience to be locked up.
So that same day at about 4pm.The said I should write my statement. I took the pen & wrote down "I was at a bar with a glass of drink and the arrested me for nothing" pull stop. The police man looked @ me for about 10sec and said this boy must think I'm joking..� and brought out a new copy of the statement book and accusations started
He said
u are a kidnapper
You are a robber
You are a bad boy
Tell me the truth are u a Cultist ..
My question was is 7pm that late
And my Offence Kidnapping and Rubbery "which hand I one use do them" ..as I was saying my phone was at the state CID and I was at a different police station....hmmmm... God what a world the following day being Sunday the gave me my phone so I called my people.. I told my big sis everything she gave me assurance of coming out on Monday.. I did nothing wrong to deserve this punishment, deep down I was very disappointed with the system of police operations in this country.. I used the opportunity to talk to the people in there to my surprise 70% of them did nothing wrong. The one that pains me in my nipple was that a man arrested for "wondering" from all I have stated it sounds funny but I'm serious, if u have ever been to a police station and notice what it's like to be locked up u will always be greatfull for seeing the sunlight....
If u read this to this point I pray you don't experience the same embracement and humiliation... I wrote this crying so never mind my grammatical inaccuracy if any..

Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2018
grin dey are real chronic armed robber
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by Ultradams: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2018
FG really needs to do much much better at protecting its people.

Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by Moneyboyz: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
That is how I was coming back from the bank yesterday and they held me.. all the way from sango ota ogun state, they took me to zone 2 Lagos and charge me With unimaginable crimes I didn't commit..

My papa pay 50k before they relasse me.
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by KendrickAyomide: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Alonzoh:
[b][/b] yh i do
which one do you have
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by franka19: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Op, may God bless you. To add to that, even the official cars provided for them, the telephone numbers of offices to contact when they go against the public, should be boldly written on those cars.

These guys are official robbers and they do not go after armed robbers, rather they now turn to kidnapping and robbery.They are more deadly than armed robbers and kidnappers.

Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by UpdatesiOS147(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
BankoleTO:
which SARS? shey Sars on the beat?

You are seriously Mad
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by solodox(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
xanie:
While we condemn the activities of SARS, let us not acquit those who engage in internet fraud. You will agree with me that the incidence of internet frauds has risen in no small amount.

Therefore, as much as I hate the frequent harassment of young men by those empowered to protect them, let us speak against internet fraud with equal weight.
Your comment here though a valid point of in case is absolutely misplaced here, curbing the spare of Internet fraud is explicitly the purview of the efcc sars as their name implies were mandated to go after Armed robbers.... Please post your comments where they have validity.
Just for the sake of conversation when has any member of the SARS ever done anything other than extort money from the said fraudsters!?

Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by Alonzoh(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
which one do you have
RDP, HMA, IP vANISH,PIA
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by KendrickAyomide: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
Alonzoh:
RDP, HMA, IP vANISH,PIA
send me your mail. make i mail you
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by KendrickAyomide: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Alonzoh:
RDP, HMA, IP vANISH,PIA
aw far. Gimme your mail na. i don't have whatsapp
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by Alonzoh(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
aw far. Gimme your mail na. i don't have whatsapp
check your mail bro, u gat a message there....
Re: Sars And The Nigerian Society. by AceRoyal: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Still happening embarassed

Ritualists Murder 3-Year-Old Girl In Cameroon, Dump Body In A Nearby Bush (Pics) / Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja / Young Man Shot Dead At Close Range In Calabar Over Romantic Tussle. Photo