Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

What Is The Solution? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Solution? (1002 Views)

Help Me With The Solution To This Problem In C++ / Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? / Is Airtime Payment The Solution For In App Purchases? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Solution? by SofieWilson: 2:18am On Jun 12, 2018
One of my colleagues turned to me for help. She received an error message in PowerPoint, indicating that the file that had previously opened without problems began to have an unknown format. I tried to solve this problem, but so far nothing has happened. What can it be, and what is the solution? I really want to help.
Re: What Is The Solution? by javalady(f): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Check the extension of the file and rename it appropriately depending on the version of powerpoint in use, make use of the following extensions

PowerPoint Presentation.pptx

PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation.pptm

PowerPoint 97-2003 Presentation.ppt
Re: What Is The Solution? by ReubenWilliams: 2:20am On Jun 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Security / Make Huge Profit By Selling/buying Bitcoin / How To Learn Programming With Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.