Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet (18724 Views)

T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet / Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by harrisonford001: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday to one of the few God's GENERAL! More grace papa!
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by GentlePEACE: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2018
wellmax:
Who is his mentor.

Who is his spiritual father, which church did he attend as a youth.

These are some of the unanswered questions.

you cannot know everything about someone, most importantly, God is noy handicap that he needs another man to raise his servant up. Do you know how the founder of Redeem (RCCG) was called?

Take it or leave it, TB Joshua is a man of God.
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by HardMirror(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Exwizard:
what I do not understand is that, what's the source of his power
hypnosis
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by Rivguydee(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday Sir. I respect you so much
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by mikeapollo: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2018
wellmax:
Who is his mentor.

Who is his spiritual father, which church did he attend as a youth.

These are some of the unanswered questions.

Who is the mentor of Moses, Elijah, Jeremiah, John The Baptist?
What Theology school did they attend or who taught them the Scriptures?
Answer these questions, or you invite your Pharisee PFN pastors to help you with the answer!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by mikeapollo: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Exwizard:

You want to ''understand'' the source of power of a man ordained by God?
Read the Bible and pray! Watch Emmanuel TV if you can!
God is your Almighty Father and He can reveal everything to you, if you genuinely seek His revelation and make yourself available!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by Kemimarch16(f): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
He has two children not three,Sarah and promise.
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by 360great(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
I have never seen any picture of his wife? Does he have a wife.....?....just asking o
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by kuzwonder(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy to you Sir! supreme prophet of God
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by lawdrigo: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday pastor. May you live long sir. God is with you..
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by wellmax(m): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
mikeapollo:

Who is the mentor of Moses, Elijah, Jeremiah, John The Baptist?
What Theology school did they attend or who taught them the Scriptures?
Answer these questions, or you invite your Pharisee PFN pastors to help you with the answer!

Answer like a Christian and don't come fighting.

Jesus came and led a group of people as Disciples, giving us a pattern.
After then all Apostle have at least a story about their conversion and life.
TB Joshua is not a Messiah, he was born in sin before God called him. He must and should have a story.

Which Church did Moses, Elijah, Jeremiah, John The Baptist found. Meanwhile they all came before Christ who gave us a pattern.

Paul said "be ye followers of me as i am of Christ". Any Pastor without a history and a conversion story should be doubted.
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by wellmax(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
GentlePEACE:

you cannot know everything about someone, most importantly, God is noy handicap that he needs another man to raise his servant up. Do you know how the founder of Redeem (RCCG) was called?

Take it or leave it, TB Joshua is a man of God.

Pa Akindayomi has a story, from his days in white garment church to where he was born again.
Tell me that of TB Joshua.

Whilst there, he began to hear a voice within him saying, “You will be my servant.” Since this was not his intention, he decided to ignore the voice. This went on for seven years during which all the business ventures that he tried resulted into failure. In debt and without peace of mind, he found himself totally dependent on the grace of God. Here marked the beginning of a definite relationship with God.Totally broken, he yielded saying, “Lord, I will go wherever you want me to go.” He asked for signs to confirm that this was indeed God’s call. The confirmation came through the Bible passages of Jeremiah 1:4-10, Isaiah 41:10-13 and Romans 8:29-31. The Lord assured him that He would provide for all his needs, as he would not receive any salary from that point on. This proved to be a comforting reminder during the trials in the months ahead. He became married in 1941. He continued to worship with the Cherubim and Seraphim. In 1947, he started to become concerned that the church was departing from the true Word of God in some of its practices. By 1952, he felt totally persuaded to leave the church. He started at Willoughby Street, Ebute-Metta, Lagos a housefellowship called, the Glory of God Fellowship. Initially there were nine members but before long the fellowship rapidly grew as the news of the miracles that occurred in their midst spread.

more https://believersportal.com/biography-of-pa-josiah-akindayomi/

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by danie09(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin grin grin bahd man
hopefulLandlord:
USA president, Hillary Clinton, should celebrate this man's birthday. He prophesied she'll win the election and she did. She's now in Singapore holding peace talks with Kim Jung Un
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by mikeapollo: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
wellmax:

Answer like a Christian and don't come fighting.

Jesus came and led a group of people as Disciples, giving us a pattern.
After then all Apostle have at least a story about their conversion and life.
TB Joshua is not a Messiah, he was born in sin before God called him. He must and should have a story.

Which Church did Moses, Elijah, Jeremiah, John The Baptist found. Meanwhile they all came before Christ who gave us a pattern.

Paul said "be ye followers of me as i am of Christ". Any Pastor without a history and a conversion story should be doubted.

You have not answered my question, my good friend.
If other prophets were used in ways different from how Jesus carried out His mission, does it mean the other prophets were fake? Was John The Baptist fake because his pattern was different from Jesus'?
You focusing on pattern (methodology) of ministry instead of evidence of ''The Holy Spirit''
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by mikeapollo: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
360great:
I have never seen any picture of his wife? Does he have a wife.....?....just asking o

Yes, he has a wife, Mrs. Evelyn Joshua. She hails from Delta state, naturally beautiful woman, light skinned.
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by CharliParker: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
USA president, Hillary Clinton, should celebrate this man's birthday. He prophesied she'll win the election and she did. She's now in Singapore holding peace talks with Kim Jung Un
Remember he said I am seeing her winning but there will be a problem so don't underestimate the power of prayers.
Happy birthday to a great anointed man of God and man of the people. You are truly a blessing to our generation, continue with your great works God is your strength. HBD
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by hopefulLandlord: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
CharliParker:
Remember he said I am seeing her winning but there will be a problem so don't underestimate the power of prayers.
Happy birthday to a great anointed man of God and man of the people. You are truly a blessing to our generation, continue with your great works God is your strength. HBD

You remembered wrong, he said she would find passing bills challenging, he never said there would be a problem or do you have any source for that?
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by damilonaire: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy Birthday my daddy. Continue to live long and prosper in all your ways.

Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by tical(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Exwizard:
the mystery of God Almighty
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by wellmax(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
mikeapollo:

You have not answered my question, my good friend.
If other prophets were used in ways different from how Jesus carried out His mission, does it mean the other prophets were fake? Was John The Baptist fake because his pattern was different from Jesus'?
You focusing on pattern (methodology) of ministry instead of evidence of ''The Holy Spirit''

I have made my point. You can interpret it however you want.
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by Shobizz(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
cutefergiee:

Oga mi. Pls what's the stone about? Jus curious

#3 On the 7th day after birth, during his naming ceremony; a piece of rock flew from a rock blasting site, pierce through the roof of the house he was kept and landed at the exact place he was lying. No one knew how he was moved from that position before the stone dropped. The mother fainted and went into a coma as a result of the incident.

Sadusky:

Sorry, is that a rock or something?

ROCK
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by JTFFTJ: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy Birthday to you, Prophet.

God bless your new age, in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by GentlePEACE: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
wellmax:

Pa Akindayomi has a story, from his days in white garment church to where he was born again.
Tell me that of TB Joshua.

more https://believersportal.com/biography-of-pa-josiah-akindayomi/

you may be right, but not totally right. Do you know he formulate something about what you seek for others to believe. This generations always seek for sign. Even Jesus was a wonder to people, 'is this not the carpenter son'.
My brother if all that he does is not contradicting to the Bible, dont doubt but trust on who sent him.
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by TemiBISECTOR(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
slawomir:
I don't give a fucckk
na b force to comment.....
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 13, 2018
Shobizz:

#3 On the 7th day after birth, during his naming ceremony; a piece of rock flew from a rock blasting site, pierce through the roof of the house he was kept and landed at the exact place he was lying. No one knew how he was moved from that position before the stone dropped. The mother fainted and went into a coma as a result of the incident.

ROCK
Na d stone b dat? As in d real stone gangan? Wao!!!
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by Shobizz(m): 5:59am On Jun 13, 2018
cutefergiee:
Yes bro, thou I was not there ooO
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by Shobizz(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2019

Sunday service b4 his Birthday he share the story of the stone and how he keep the stone
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by Shobizz(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2019

YES
Re: TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet by Shobizz(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2019

Oga mi. Pls what's the stone about? Jus curious

Just for record purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Great Bible Contradictions / You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.