Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) (24651 Views)

Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Faithway10: 6:53am On Jun 12, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh turned 33rd on June 9th, and celebrated with family, friends and some colleagues.

She has now released official photos from the bash, and also thanked everyone who celebrated her. She wrote;

"Thank You Everyone:
I always had the conviction that one day I would understand the concept of genuine love. I would watch swarms of people gather in celebration of one person and I would be in awe. My thoughts couldn’t understand how one person could attract so much love and care from a vast amount of people from all walks of life. Well now I do! Words cannot describe the emotions I felt at my birthday. I finally realised that in order To receive that genuine love I had to first draw it from within me and give it out.Thank you to my special friends for making my day by dancing, laughing and appreciating me. May your happiness never run dry in Jesus name!! I just want to take this moment to say God bless you all. The love each and everyone of you showed me on my big day will forever be cherished and stored in my heart. I love you guys. Thank you so much to all my Social@media family,Team mates,Folks..
I’m overwhelmed by your genius Love..
As you celebrated me may my God celebrate you too..
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS #TONTODIKEH2018 #BIRTHDAYGIRL
"

See more here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/official-photos-from-tonto-dikehs-33rd-birthday.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2018
#saynotofakebobby........ angry

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by malificent(f): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2018
See the size of that Bible cake.

Hypocrite. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2018
Girls and pink are like 5 and 6

Even her skin is now pink.

Her black knuckles spoiled everything.

She should've looked for pink color to paint her knuckles.

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by vizkiz: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2018
nikkypearl:
undecided undecided

Chai... See as person fine embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by GistersNG: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2018
vizkiz:

Chai... See as person fine embarassed
u wey no carry me go NL house party angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Birthday wey don pass, wetin we go do with the picture

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Davidfashman: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2018
"A Bra Would Have Been Better" Fans Blast Tiwa Savage As She Perform With Her Boyfriend Wizkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p30QQwY4ldA
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2018
I believe this in Nland and not Tonto Land... pls
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Opinionated: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Hmmmnn...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2018
we have seen. thank you @op
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Takeit2017(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2018
grin grin grin

meanwhile

Hot photos of the day dnt miss

Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photos)

https://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/yemi-alade-parades-hot-boobs-in-skimpy.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by abike12(f): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday. I'm not a fan of women referring to themselves as king. You don't have to take a man's title to rule the world. A queen is not inferior.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2018
see beauty, happy birthday dear
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Let me just park here since Tonto Dike is a popular brand and I know a lot of people will come in here.
Top Things you need to know about Tonto Dike.
1. She was born in Port Harcourt Nigeria.
2. She started are movie career in 2006 with a movie which was seen by many as the beginning of the fall of morality in the movie industry.
3. She is seen by many young upcoming Nigerian actress as a role model.
4. Having a term paper? A research paper, assignment Project work, Masters Thesis Or are you writing your PhD papers? Give it to the professionals and get a thorough, neat and plagiarism free paper when we write for you. Book yours now here.
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
5. She failed in her marriage and in her efforts to start-up a business brand for herself.
6. Young Tonto Dike also failed in her music career despite the fact that she had the support of a well known Nigerian music artist, called Dbanj.
7. Tonto Dike having failed in marriage and in her attempts at starting a successful career in business or in music have resorted to a career of generating controversial social media trends in her attempt to re-establish her popularity in wake of her failed marriage and to compete with the fresh young female talents that are trooping into the Nigerian movie Industry.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by bookingnumbers: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2018
ALL THESE SICK BLOGGERS

OFFICIAL?
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF OFFICIAL IN A BIRTHDAY PICTURE

IS SHE A PRESIDENT OF GOVERNOR?

RUBBISH!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by ScienceTv: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Syk
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2018
cool still beautiful. Churchill is a miser

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Neyojay22(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Happy woman

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by vizkiz: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2018
nikkypearl:
u wey no carry me go NL house party angry

So your husband should murder me abi? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2018
KING TOTO Happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by computer0810(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2018
and why is she putting on wedding gown

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by romi07101994: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2018
DONT MISS OUT!!!

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Ok i am the only one seeing "King Tonto" ... How she take be king Not be lady see be..

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by MCFRESH(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
lipsrsealed
prince

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter / Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator 2 Harley-Davidson Bike Sold For N181m / Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.