Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) (24662 Views)

Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Yhannat: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Lets help your create world class websites.
Lots of advantages included!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by kcmichael: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Toto and dick hbd
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by okonja(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
Hmmm, issorite. Our sister from SS

Still looking for a reliable website design? Then check my signature No advanced payments required* We build beautiful websites. See Our Portfolio

With Muffin group themes cheesy wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by yusuf99(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2018
All I see is package boobs with heavy laden make up face
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by NaijaTechnician(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh turned 33rd on June 9th, and celebrated with family, friends and some colleagues.

She has now released official photos from the bash, and also thanked everyone who celebrated her. She wrote;

"Thank You Everyone:
I always had the conviction that one day I would understand the concept of genuine love. I would watch swarms of people gather in celebration of one person and I would be in awe. My thoughts couldn’t understand how one person could attract so much love and care from a vast amount of people from all walks of life. Well now I do! Words cannot describe the emotions I felt at my birthday. I finally realised that in order To receive that genuine love I had to first draw it from within me and give it out.Thank you to my special friends for making my day by dancing, laughing and appreciating me. May your happiness never run dry in Jesus name!! I just want to take this moment to say God bless you all. The love each and everyone of you showed me on my big day will forever be cherished and stored in my heart. I love you guys. Thank you so much to all my Social@media family,Team mates,Folks..
I’m overwhelmed by your genius Love..
As you celebrated me may my God celebrate you too..
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS #TONTODIKEH2018 #BIRTHDAYGIRL
"

See more here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/official-photos-from-tonto-dikehs-33rd-birthday.html

H B D
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2018
thought they said she cleaned her tattoo?

see my signature
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by tolajay: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2018
Another evidently fake personality and lifestyle.

At the base of all these paparazzi is inner guilt, regret and unhappiness.

What's her purpose in life sef? Deceive people without a discerning mind to believe this is how best to live life? What a pity to our generation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Ekennedy: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
#saynotofakebobby........ angry

Mind your business and get a life!. Hater!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by pnwaobia: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2018
When did women turn out to be kings instead of queens.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Bellgal: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2018
Happy Birthday to the most beautiful lady.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by henrypsexy(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2018
See fans reaction to her outfit here says tchidi and nuella was the ugliest ever worn by celeb
http://amebo9ja.com/fans-react-to--outfit-calls-tchidi-nuella-gown-most-ugliest-ever-worn-by-a-celeb/
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Ekennedy:

Mind your business and get a life!. Hater!!

Okay! Take your advice too!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Toto Decay and attention are like 5 and 6 undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Euopal(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2018
A Married Tenant stuck with Landlady while Having Sex in Hotel Room. (SEE PHOTOS)
A cheating couple got stuck while having sex in a hotel room. An online source reported that a married tenant and his landlady in Kitale town; caused an uproar in the city when they got stuck while having sex.
The online sources also reported that when the case became too hard for the woman to handle, she decided to seek the help of a native doctor who set the trap that resulted to the cheaters glue.

READ MORE...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2018
vizkiz:

So your husband should murder me abi? undecided
kole to yen mehn grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by PunySailor: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Empower Yourself by learning Motion Graphics for free at
ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONs
Ikeja

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by PunySailor: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Empower Yourself by Learning how to create your own Mobile Applications for free at
ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS
Ikeja

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Jimmy231: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2018
This one say him na 33
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by maryalloy(f): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2018
fine woman #mamaking
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by PunySailor: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Empower Yourself by Learning Digital Media Marketing for free at
ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS
Ikeja

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by okonja(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nairalandmentor:

bro don't be a hater. Websites are built based on one's budget. You should have asked us how we do it. LOL
I'm not hating bro, just teasing you...who else doesn't design with wordpress?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
vizkiz:

Chai... See as person fine embarassed
chai.. amazing and extraordinarily beauty shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
nikkypearl:
undecided undecided
ur profile pics sef! shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
is that a Dog/biitch tattoo on her right hand grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) by vizkiz: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
nikkypearl:
kole to yen mehn grin

Kia... Omo yii sexy ejooh! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Loved Up Photo Of RMD And His Wife / Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best African Act At MOBO Awards [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.