Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Gtbank Denies That Supreme Court Ordered Them To Pay 12billion To Innoson - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Denies That Supreme Court Ordered Them To Pay 12billion To Innoson (337 Views)

A Fool’s Guide To Innoson Vs Customs And Gtbank / GTBank Reacts To Innoson Supreme Court Judgement, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Denies That Supreme Court Ordered Them To Pay 12billion To Innoson by smcotty(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2018
Actually yesterday being Monday my elder sister sent me money meant for my tuition fee and up keep, so based on the stories circulating the net, I went to withdraw all the money from my GTB account and take it to Zenith "Na final year be this, I no wan hear stories that touches", only to wake up to GTB's mail claiming the news is fake.

Are you thinking what am thinking or this is some kinda control measures to avoid customers like me from not closing down our Gtb akant before them use person money pay Innoson

(1) (Reply)

P&G Bags Outstanding Talent Strategy Awards / Understanding Shipping Terms In Nigeria / Real Opportunity To Make $20-$600 Monthly(genuinely Genuine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.