Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,117 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

#bbnaija: Uriel, How God Used Singer "Dija" To Help Me When I Was Really Down: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Uriel, How God Used Singer "Dija" To Help Me When I Was Really Down: (764 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Uriel, How God Used Singer "Dija" To Help Me When I Was Really Down: by silvertuke(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2018
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Uriel has shared a rare story of how God used Mavin singer, Dija to help her through hard times.

According to her, unknowing to Dija, she would order hair from her on Instagram, and with her money, she was able to make ends meet... Oprn the link below to read her complete story.

https://silvertuke..com/2018/06/bbnaija-uriel-how-god-used-singer-dija.html

Re: #bbnaija: Uriel, How God Used Singer "Dija" To Help Me When I Was Really Down: by Mruwa1(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2018
smiley
Re: #bbnaija: Uriel, How God Used Singer "Dija" To Help Me When I Was Really Down: by jaymejate: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2018
Abegiii
Re: #bbnaija: Uriel, How God Used Singer "Dija" To Help Me When I Was Really Down: by itspzpics(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Heard u

(1) (Reply)

Fan Covers Up Toke Makinwa’s Nude Photo With Ankara Fabric / SO SAD! Ex BBN Contestant, Bisola’ Baby Daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm, Is Dead! / Check Out Photos From 34th Birthday Party Of Actress RUKKY SANDA… We NOTICED Som

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.