Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed (57123 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by AltMon2: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
I tried to kill myself two times. I was really depressed - Tiwa Savage Confeses

Nigerian songstress Tiwa Savage has recently confessed in a video of attempting to commit suicide on multiple occasions.

The songstress revealed in an interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on ‘Bounce Live Radio’ where she disclosed that she nearly took her own life after she was bullied as a black kid in London. She said she moved to London with her mother at age 10 and also stated that her strong Nigerian assent was being mocked by her friends in school.

In her own words: “I was teased so bad. They used to call me ‘African girl’, ‘Foo foo’, ‘Your food smells’ and so on. It was terrible. It was so bad that I literally tried to kill myself two times. I was really depressed.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp6HL8vpWGs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by TecM0: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
cool

Album sales hustle no easy

* EndSARS protest no work
*Calling out Beyonce no work
* Semi nude photoshoot no work
*Now Suicide story not working

Her Vevo and YouTube views remains stagnant months after album lunch, streaming is low, yet Davido and Wizkid sings anything and boom it's viral

Life no balance

367 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Bossontop(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Her Vivo and YouTube views remains stagnant months after album lunch, streaming is low, yet Davido and Wizkid sings anything and boom it's viral

Life no balance

Boss see as u talk everything finish nothing remain to add agai

363 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by kambili999(f): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ok. Beautiful piece aunty tiwa undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by ursullalinda(f): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Racism or any form of discrimination is bad.....we must learn to appreciate people.......even tribalism is a form of racism.....so before you point fingers look within.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Olarewaju89: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
You want to take the life you cannot create.

If you commit suicide, omo na straight to hell fire oo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Nazgul: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Attention seeker... undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by inoki247: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lol no worry u go overcome like ur Ex Husband naso him too wan commit suicide e no lata du am..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by superamoled: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Depression cut across all ages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by amerengues(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
There is nothing worse than committing suicide. You have not just terminated your life but subject your family to sorrow. Adie ti o ku si ma je agbado (A chicken that’s still alive can still eat corn)

By the way, don’t ever say “Why did you want to kill yourself?” If yoh haven’t found yourself in such a terrible state, give God the glory.

There is more waiting for us in the future; Persevere and you will make it. Be proud of yourself anyday anytime

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by pheelhip(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
okay
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by slaypapa: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
You never tried but you are jst lying

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by NOwazobia: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by tundchip2: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Life no balance

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Tobitrueman(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Her Vevo and YouTube views remains stagnant months after album lunch, streaming is low, yet Davido and Wizkid sings anything and boom it's viral

Life no balance

Damn!!! Savage is savaged!!.

But that seems like the whole truth

And of recent, online streaming platform are not giving her the publicity her album needs.

Even on Sound City, they play more of Niniola songs. That's how I begin like Niniola songs pass her own now. Life sha.......

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by WallStreetfx(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
I can see her pain, If u ever get bully u will feel like killing yourself, you will feel worthless. Some people will just think say na play. I was bullied when I was in school also na only God no make me commit suicide. The thing no good at all

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by QuinieR(f): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Okay next
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by letitrainnow(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Grace to you
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by donprinyo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
life without christ is just like that

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by younglleo: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
If only u had committed jst one among the two suicide

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Owned: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin karma is real, you no see prick Bleep abi, or wizkid no dey again,
You can't die now, we go suffer together ;

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
New song loading. She is just trying to do some PR stunt.
Btw, why do many of you hate this woman so badly
I like her o, to reach such level as a woman is not easy. Majority of women with her type of beauty and intellect are full time hoeloshos and golddiggers. Those Toke type that doesn't use shovels and hoes in their gold digging expedition, they use caterpillars and bulldozers.

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Hambivert: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sparogatively, depression is real.

Reasons for being depressed may be funny or inconsequential, but please learn not to chide anyone depressed or leave them to themselves.

A little love, a little attention and a drop of affection may do the miracle!

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by richfriendsng: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
We buy land and properties in South East, quote me if you have one for sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In See-through Sexy Black Dress (photos) / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit / Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.