Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,410 members, 7,826,593 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA (54187 Views)

3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Candypot(f): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2018
akindele91:
From my own perspective I think the victim family (Toyin) are only trying to cover the shame she brought on them
same here too.. Na cover up things

2 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Divatochi(f): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2018
akindele91:
From my own perspective I think the victim family (Toyin) are only trying to cover the shame she brought on them
Very possible

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by romi07101994: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2018
DONT MISS OUT!!!

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Guestlander: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Divatochi:
Like seriously?? And the story has gone everywhere abt one Toyin. And there is even a video where the supposed lover was being arrested by police in the hospital.. Hmmmm.. What are we to believe oo?

Nigeria is the fake news capital of the world. Bloggers regularly fabricate stories, all they need is a picture and they will weave a fantastic story around it.

2 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by oooduancalmdown: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2018
farous:
Anything that will make any of my close igbo brothers to marry Yellowbar women,Catch fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!. Whether you like it or not Yellowbar women are the most adulterous women in Nigeria and recorded highest infidelity and divorce figure in Nigeria.Quote me if i am wrong.The only tribe in Nigeria that has no value for marriage and has reduced marriage institution to ridicule
Flat-head, if not because of the mods, you would wish you were not born when I am done with you.
Firstly, Ibo women cheat more than Yoruba women. This is what we see everyday on the internet.
Secondly, Yoruba women don't date ibo men. They love and cherish their Yoruba men. They are not like ibo girls that fvck every thing that looks human

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Fela4ese: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Naija matta ehen
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by drololaaof: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Interesting to hear the good news that the SUV owner and wife are alive and okay ,that madam Toyin is not the one that commit suicide Niger bloggers wetin now

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by gurnam: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Bloggers are mostly evil
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by fkj950ax(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2018
1stolax:
OLOSHO DON DIE

ISSOKAY

MUMU PEOPLE SAID THEY WANT TO RESCUE A CORPSE cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'd ignore the first part of your post, but do you honestly think a corpse should be left in public or in the lagoon without being retrieved?

They said retrieve, not rescue.
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2018
tell that to the marines.
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by johnmattew: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2018
it shall not be well with bloggers
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by petluvsu(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2018
There was nothing like suicide. Just distraction. One of LASEMA pranks again. Some people say n.a. igbo woman some n.a. Edo woman which one . Nina I hail thee
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by gurnam: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2018
farous:
Anything that will make any of my close igbo brothers to marry Yellowbar women,Catch fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!. Whether you like it or not Yellowbar women are the most adulterous women in Nigeria and recorded highest infidelity and divorce figure in Nigeria.Quote me if i am wrong.The only tribe in Nigeria that has no value for marriage and has reduced marriage institution to ridicule

The idiot woman that was bonking the husband apprentice in Cameroon and later connived to kill the man no be Igbo? you have a tremendous short memory.

The useless woman that was caught by the wife of the man she was fuccking in the hotel in Enugu no be Iboe?

Omo nna, stop shaking the table that is carrying over 80% Ibo women.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2018
i told someone ystrday that a woman that give birth 3 good times and fake it to be her husbands children won't and can't commit suicide unless of course if theres more to the story. she knew that one day the secrete will link out and am sure she was ready for the consequences.

only God can judge her and for the husband that's a life lesson he had learnt in a hard way.
may God replenish all that he has lost

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by profmallor: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2018
People cook up stories so quickly, I am sure the truth would come out probably after 4 days.
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by cosmos1440: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2018
koikoi2:
Yelloba married women and prik are like 5 and.......
Someone pls help me with that meme.

and ibo married women and prick are like 10 and 10.
oloriburuku, omo ibo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by calyto: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Do you even read?

They said owner of the SUV is a man and he was trying to save someone else but you still continue thinking left-left.
What exactly do you want?

Abeyjide:
hmm. am still doubting alleged suicide action because is possible the lady parked the SUV just to deceived people she committed suicide. possible she has left the country.
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by NairaMaster1(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Divatochi:
Like seriously?? And the story has gone everywhere abt one Toyin. And there is even a video where the supposed lover was being arrested by police in the hospital.. Hmmmm.. What are we to believe oo?

An attempt to protect the family image.

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by hotplate: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2018
so what abt the the said relationship between the Mrs toyin and the other man is that one false too?

3 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Divatochi(f): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2018
NairaMaster1:

An attempt to protect the family image.
yeah! I'm beginning to think so too

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Divatochi:

This is why Falz said we are all criminals. Even the govt is distorting information.

The owners of the ford suv was trying to help how? By parking his car on the bridge and disappearing? Or who exactly did he give his car to on that day? Toyin is alive ok and toyin owns the suv rite? So ask dem who jumped over the bridge and lets see also see toyin and hows she doing after all dis saga.

Very soon they will say nobody jumped imto the the lagoon. LASEMA grin

4 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Ara99: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Nigerians and rumour mongering and tale bearing
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by soso101: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2018
pol23:
To those that have committed suicide in the past and those thinking about it.
Humans are so lazy this days.
They don't want to fight.
Fight whatever setback or struggle you're going through.
Some of us are also too proud to ask for help,myself as an example,I will rather die than ask for help.
Note to self....everybody needs somebody to lean on,that doesn't make you less of a human.
Asking for help doesn't make you the least on the chain of life.
You need help so you can help others somedays.

Are u saying u can commit suicide rather than ask for help?

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by BabaIbo: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Metuh:

Don't you understand English

They said the car isn't for the woman that committed suicide.

Abi English dey hard you ni. undecided

Na you English dey confuse o cheesy

Read this part again

Meanwhile, the Texas-based Nigerian woman, Toyin, whose photos as been going around as the person that committed suicide is fake.
Toyin is alive, another woman committed suicide and has not been identified yet.

P.S- I'm not saying this information is true but I quoted you base on the information on the post and that's what the person you quoted is trying to know

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by petenweke: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2018
All this is diversionary. ..the incident happened. So who's naked pictures of two adulterous old idiots taking selfish while caressing each other?
Involved people want to kill the story oooo

2 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by DJInfluence: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2018
social media can wreck ones Career. Lies and fake news everywhere.
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by SmartyPants(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Divatochi:

Why not mind your business?

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
petenweke:
All this is diversionary. ..the incident happened. So who's naked pictures of two adulterous old idiots taking selfish while caressing each other?
Involved people want to kill the story oooo
totally unrelated story, dat bloggers join join together
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Vmaqween(f): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
well, I never believed it at first
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Divatochi(f): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
SmartyPants:

Why not mind your business?
like u are minding urs abi?? What is ur business with my comment??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) / Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.