Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA (54164 Views)

3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by SirBami: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2018
my boss at work KUDIRAT ABIOLA SODIQ NTA CHANNEL 10 NEWS
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Kobicove(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2018
The body of the lady who committed suicide should have started floating by now undecided
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by ZoeyJ(f): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Yelutid:
Oh dear, we do give a f*ck about what you are passing through. Please don't keep things to yourself. Talk to someone. Talking to someone will help you free the suicidal thoughts.
No it doesn't
They'd just pretend to care
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by OttHin: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2018
According to the minister of
information, ”today anyone with a
phone and data is a journalist, blogger etc” grin

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2018
Metuh:

Don't you understand English

They said the car isn't for the woman that committed suicide.

Abi English dey hard you ni. undecided

So why was it parked on the bridge and abandoned? Also is toyin the owner of the suv or not? Who was driving the suv? These are simple questions dat wud help progress the case because Even if the owners of the suv are not tied to the suicide the Suv itself seems to be tied to the suicide
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2018
NIGERIA DON SCARTER-SCARTER SO UNA NEVER GET FACT SINCE SUNDAY. ...CHAII
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Bloggers and yahoo yahoo boys are the same. Faking everything.The sea will never give up the dead if the water is cold
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Jimmy231: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Abeyjide:
hmm. am still doubting alleged suicide action because is possible the lady parked the SUV just to deceived people she committed suicide. possible she has left the country.
haha they said the people that owns the Suv are only trying to help. Shey u turn your phone upside down ni
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Abeyjide: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2018
Jimmy231:
haha they said the people that owns the Suv are only trying to help. Shey u turn your phone upside down ni

side ways
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by akindele91(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Jimmy231:
If u watch d video very well and listen attentively u will hear what d guy that recorded d video said
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Jimmy231: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2018
akindele91:
If u watch d video very well and listen attentively u will hear what d guy recorded d video said
sorry I don't watch video
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by akindele91(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Jimmy231:
sorry I don't watch video
Apology accepted
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by delerx(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2018
This is Epic bro. I can't stop laughing. Oloriburuku ni awon bloggers yi ooo. Lala and his crew. Linda don shut up now.author=phantonce post=68404570]The hottest part in hell is currently been constructed for bloggers just beside ritualist section and adjacent fake pastor's estate.

Awon blogger eleribu...Even the devil is currently jealous of blogger's right now[/quote]
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by SmartyPants(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Divatochi:
like u are minding urs abi?? What is ur business with my comment??

Lol that is a fair enough observation however, you are not getting the point: I was not implying that you should not take any notice or interest in other what is going on with other people at all, but rather that you seem disproportionately interested in the matter.

In the same vein, when we all come on nairaland which is essentially a publicly shared space, your comment is made for the benefit of the general public of which i am a part, and it may acceptably be my "business" to comment on your comment within reasonable limits, i.e without showing a disproportionate amount of interest, which i haven't/didn't. I just gave you a small piece of advice which if you take on its own value may be quite useful.

Bye!
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by delerx(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2018
This one sef na another blogger wey fit dey lie. Since we employed lai Mohammad. Nigeria has been filled with lies.

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Jabioro: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lobatan! See what Lai is causing now..eerh,
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by eluquenson(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Wahala leleyi oh grin
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is what happens when busy bodies and nobles mofos spread news...... but confusion just de rock everywhere like boko haram bomb...I taya sad
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by babeosisi: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
This news is from a blog
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=phantonce post=68404570]The hottest part in hell is currently been constructed for bloggers just beside ritualist section and adjacent fake pastor's estate.

Awon blogger eleribu...Even the devil is currently jealous of blogger's right now

These bloggers will not make it to heaven
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by CioAngels(f): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
I beg if at the end of the day, this story is found to be false, i think the blogger's should be stoped.
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by CioAngels(f): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jimmy231:
Help in doing what, if i may ask?
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by ademola020(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Abeyjide:
hmm. am still doubting alleged suicide action because is possible the lady parked the SUV just to deceived people she committed suicide. possible she has left the country.
You Don watch American movie tire�
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Aarenaija: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nigerians and lies. Even this info from LASEMA is still heresy.
If the owner of the SUV was there , how come people clung to the vehicle trying to get info from the license and the owner never stopped them.

Please let the truths be said at all times.

While identities of the People around the story should be protected, truth is also key in all we do and say.
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by sweetlaw: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Naija with fake news. Imagine ooo, it's not even d woman and they have already attached a story to it. I fear una but I no run
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
pol23:
To those that have committed suicide in the past and those thinking about it.
Humans are so lazy this days.
They don't want to fight.
Fight whatever setback or struggle you're going through.
Some of us are also too proud to ask for help,myself as an example,I will rather die than ask for help.
Note to self....everybody needs somebody to lean on,that doesn't make you less of a human.
Asking for help doesn't make you the least on the chain of life.
You need help so you can help others somedays.
i reason with u sir, have been asking for help o, on like before, i cannot come and die
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Abeyjide: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
ademola020:
You Don watch American movie tire�
smiles
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Horlahmah(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is Nigeria.... A month or week never pass without a trend true/false confusing story that makes you crack your ribs.
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by loomer: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
useless country. since them don know say people dey jump from that bridge regularly, why not put rescue boats on patrol 24/7.

or them dey wait for one politician pikin or wife to jump first
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by adeyrinsola(f): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
farous:
Anything that will make any of my close igbo brothers to marry Yellowbar women,Catch fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!. Whether you like it or not Yellowbar women are the most adulterous women in Nigeria and recorded highest infidelity and divorce figure in Nigeria.Quote me if i am wrong.The only tribe in Nigeria that has no value for marriage and has reduced marriage institution to ridicule
you are obviously senseless...think with your head and not ur anus...odoyo oshi
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Aitee1: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
pol23:
To those that have committed suicide in the past and those thinking about it.
Humans are so lazy this days.
They don't want to fight.
Fight whatever setback or struggle you're going through.
Some of us are also too proud to ask for help,myself as an example,I will rather die than ask for help.
Note to self....everybody needs somebody to lean on,that doesn't make you less of a human.
Asking for help doesn't make you the least on the chain of life.
You need help so you can help others somedays.

Okay now I'm asking will you help me?
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Aitee1: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
delerx:
This one sef na another blogger wey fit dey lie. Since we employed lai Mohammad. Nigeria has been filled with lies.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.