Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Police Arrested Me For Selling Biscuit And Pure Water ( Pls Advice Me) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrested Me For Selling Biscuit And Pure Water ( Pls Advice Me) (344 Views)

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro / Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrested Me For Selling Biscuit And Pure Water ( Pls Advice Me) by soccerepe: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Hi Pascal,

My name is Okonie Esther, I am an indigene of Delta state. I do sell in Maza maza, since 1 year now.

This is how my story began with the Nigerian Police

On 11th of May 2018, in the afternoon Around 12 o,clock I was raided by one Officer of
Agboju police station, Well I decided to Obey the police man and follow him.

At first, when I followed him, I asked him to tell me my offense, but he said he saw some boys in my shop who where chilling and Not drinking nor Smoking.

We arrived at the police station by 3:00pm , So the police officer Told his colleagues that I spoke Indian Helm and I sell it too.

I was shocked to hear that, it was a form of intimidation, by the black Average body build Police man.

The Next thing I did, was to Start calling for help, by denying the Accusation, made by the police man, but I noticed the Police men and Women in Agboju were all the same in their behaviour, they looked Hungry and Not ready to listen to me or even investigate me of the alleged Crime their other police man accused me off.

After 5 minutes the man who arrested me left me and went out, I called him to let me go, that I have no case of his to answer, that he wants to frame me.

The worst of it was, I had a dieing sister who was in the hospital and had just done operation, but needed more money to deposit before further treatment will be made.

no one should Share full story to this Platform. it is a real life story illustrated by Searchmyscience Media firm, any one Doing so, will Face the offense Giving for Copyright Defaulters.

To read full use this link: http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/police-arrested-me-for-selling-biscuit.html?m=1
Re: Police Arrested Me For Selling Biscuit And Pure Water ( Pls Advice Me) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2018
soccerepe:
no one should Share full story to this Platform. it is a real life story illustrated by Searchmyscience Media firm, any one Doing so, will Face the offense Giving for Copyright Defaulters.

lol, bloggers and there nonsense!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cult War: Police Arrest 20 Suspected Cultists In Akwa Ibom / Broken Promise Made Me To Kill My Naval Officer Boss, Girlfriend - Houseboy / Matters Arising From The Death Of Female Corps Member, Linda Igwetu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.