Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,483 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) (37627 Views)

Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by KendrickAyomide: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
CertifiedGuy:

HMA!... RDP Available Too
Na Nord or express i b they find. HMA nice sha. how much.
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by KendrickAyomide: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
CertifiedGuy:

VPN And USA WhatsApp .. Facebook Accounts Available Too
how much for the US number
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by KendrickAyomide: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
CertifiedGuy:

Message me: 09070189864
ion use whatsapp now. let me mail you
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by ikemesit4477: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
These must be Benin girls, that's what they know how to do best!
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by luminouz(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Funky123:
Its in their blood.....i wonder why some ladies fight shamelessly cos of man.....On top wetin fa
Come here..lemme show u wetin Dem dey fight for fa!! wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by autonomous22: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
E no go pas Edo girls...
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by CioAngels(f): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Few days ago was London, today na Germany, must Nigerians continues to disgrace themselves every country they go to? Is Nigerian land cursed, i think the real traditional Obas should put their heads together and save her before she goes into extinction.
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by mikidon(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
dem chop bellefull Na make dem see road dey fight
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Why e b say once ladies dey fight dey must strip Dia clothes most times fighting naked
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by Litmus: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Carry-go-bring-come "Nigerian" bloggers and social media folks going from place to places spreading disturbances...
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by safarigirl(f): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Insisting your version of smart is the right one doesn't make YOU look particularly bright.

Let me simplify: ARE ALL BLACK CRIMINALS NIGERIANS ?

That's the question i asked.

It's not by force to comment when one has nothing reasonable to write/ say.
i was referring to the comment you quoted as smart. Not yours, first of all.

I wasn't trying to disrespectful, so, there was no need for you to be, second of all.

Thirdly, Nigeria, being the 'face' of the black race, means you take the good with the bad. So, are all black 'criminals' Nigerians? That would be a 'yes' to everyone BUT Nigerians. Same way all smart Asians are Chinese, and other such ridiculous stereotypes that come with having the highest population of a race.

Have a nice evening, Einstein. We no dey fight smiley

PS: I wasn't 'insisting' on anything, I stated an opinion. That term is an exaggeration.
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by MartinCorridon: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
safarigirl:
i was referring to the comment you quoted as smart. Not yours, first of all.

I wasn't trying to disrespectful, so, there was no need for you to be, second of all.

Thirdly, Nigeria, being the 'face' of the black race, means you take the good with the bad. So, are all black 'criminals' Nigerians? That would be a 'yes' to everyone BUT Nigerians. Same way all smart Asians are Chinese, and other such ridiculous stereotypes that come with having the highest population of a race.

Have a nice evening, Einstein. We no dey fight smiley

PS: I wasn't 'insisting' on anything, I stated an opinion. That term is an exaggeration.

Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by OyinO: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
phlamesG:
Bunch of disgraceful elements angry *spits* see them mtcheew...

The 3rd pic tho the white guy be like no one wants to see ya ugly ass grin
Whites love big Black ikebe
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by safarigirl(f): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:

you sha got the point, glad to enlighten another soul in denial

Thanks for reading grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by MartinCorridon: 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
safarigirl:
you sha got the point, glad to enlighten another soul in denial

Thanks for reading grin

You made zero sense; boring on top. I have plenty monikers banned otherwise i would have given you the appropriate responses.

I have a strong aversion to stupidity, you would have learnt a harsh lesson in manners before jumping to quote me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by isnovic(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Smart observation.

So many Anglophone criminals even American fraudsters claim to be Nigerians rather than soil the name of their own country....

Yet we help cement the negative image of Nigeria by claiming every black criminal as Nigerian.

Unfortunately we self don try as per crime

globally.

See their black, craw-craw covered yanshes angry

Dude you are very correct. It is everywhere here in Europe too, from their accent you can tell they are no Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by mimimile93: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
muckross:
According to reports, Three Nigerian ladies were seen fighting over a man at a train station, yesterday, in Germany.

Watch Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/nigerian-ladies-seen-fighting-over-a-man-in-germany-video/

The deserve jail term..

Who.res
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by safarigirl(f): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:

You made zero sense; boring on top. I have plenty monikers banned otherwise i would have given you the appropriate responses.

I have a strong aversion to stupidity, you would have learnt a harsh lesson in manners before jumping to quote me.
LOL. No dey bark inside my mentions.

So, this is how you go about fighting on here? Let me do a good deed and help you out with this one grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by nigeria005(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
i smell ipobian girls undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by MartinCorridon: 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
safarigirl:
safarigirl to her useless father: LOL. No dey bark inside my mentions.

So, this is how you go about fighting on here? Let me do a good deed and help you out with this one grin

I agree. Bark louder grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I agree. Bark louder grin
LOL........at least I have a father, that is more than we can say for you.

Omo ale somebody grin.

I was roasting people on NL before you even knew what the internet was. You never start work, learner tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by MartinCorridon: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2018
safarigirl:
safarigirl to her spermbank wh0re mother : LOL........at least I have a father, that is more than we can say for you.

Omo ale somebody grin.

I was roasting people on NL before you even knew what the internet was. You never start work, learner tongue

Hahahahaha. She's pained ....hahahha. Showed your level of foolishness and it's amusing to see. grin

Don't cry to the mods. I have your time. wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Hahahahaha. She's pained ....hahahha. Showed your level of foolishness and it's amusing to see. grin

Don't cry to the mods. I have your time. wink
pained by what?

You have your own time. When I am tired of feeding the troll, I will abandon you to keep barking

Like I said, been doing this for ages. You never start work wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by MartinCorridon: 12:10am On Jun 13, 2018
safarigirl:
pained by what?

You have your own time. When I am tired of feeding the troll, I will abandon you to keep barking

Like I said, been doing this for ages. You never start work wink

Doing it for ages ? Hilarious grin So boring you can't roast even your shadow.

I made a fool out of you that much is very obvious...now go and change your diapers and give back the phone you borrowed.

Let's recap :

Lesson No 1 - you think before you talk / write

No 2 - you see Martin Corridon, you run before you soil your panties grin .... now buzz off!
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by donqx: 1:04am On Jun 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by Okeikpu(m): 4:35am On Jun 13, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
Nigerian people making us proud all around the world with their antic..
we know the tribes behind the scenes
Make i talk?
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by chimeziedickson: 7:19am On Jun 13, 2018
Oloshos keep bringing us down from anywhere they are......Shameful
Re: Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) by muyiwatosin: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2018
i can like girls fight videos, who got some?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos / Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.