Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! (700 Views)

U.S Nuclear Bomb Damaged In An Accident At Dutch Air Base (Photos) / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures) / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Check out the moment Dutch prime minister mopped the floor after spilling his coffee.

Dutch prime minister, Mark Rutte spilled his coffee and actually cleaned it himself!

The interesting thing about this video is that cleaners actually rushed out to take the mopping stick from him but he waved them all away.

Now that's a kind gesture you probably won't find in any Nigerian leader.

Except for Fayose of course.

Know any leader in Nigeria that can do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTXOVNAwnM
Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2018
So, when I spill my shayi and mobbed it myself, I deserve the presidency.

Fool.
Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by hakanai(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Well if done in Nigeria,the next thing is same bunch will bounce on the leader and insult him or her for doing eye service or wanting another chance from the electorate.

It is always good to applaud or appreciate leaders when ever a good deed is done. They also get encouraged to do more. You don't bash them or wish them bad at the same time expect the best always.
Fayose in the market
Aisha Buhari fry akara
Mrs PYO cultivate and cook in the villa
PYO visit the markets
numerous Governors stop to rescue the wounded or visit farmers IDP etc

We should learn to appreciate what we have to encourage our local content.... grin grin grin grin

The video is encouraging atleast.... cheesy
Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2018
TheCabal:
So, when I spill my shayi and mobbed it myself, I deserve the presidency.

Fool.
Mumu, you only mopped yours yourself because you don't have anyone to do it for you. With your reaction, it's obvious you will need maids before you can take your bath if you're in his position.
Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2018
hakanai:
grin grin grin grin grin

Well if done in Nigeria,the next thing is same bunch will bounce on the leader and insult him or her for doing eye service or wanting another chance from the electorate.

It is always good to applaud or appreciate leaders when ever a good deed is done. They also get encouraged to do more. You don't bash them or wish them bad at the same time expect the best always.

The video is encouraging atleast.... cheesy

That's just it. The thing is, political opponents always like to prey on every little weakness showing by people in office. Which is not suppose to be so.
Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by PassingShot(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

Mumu, you only mobbed yours yourself because you don't have anyone to do it for you. With your reaction, it's obvious you will need maids before you can take your bath if you're in his position.
It's your "mobbed" he's calling your attention to. It's "mopped" and not "mobbed".
Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2018
The kind English wey full this thread fit make an insane man become sane...

1 Like

Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2018
PassingShot:

It's your "mobbed" he's calling your attention to. It's "mopped" and not "mobbed".

Thanks bro, I just corrected it. But you don't have to be so sarcastic sha
Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by PassingShot(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

Thanks bro, I just corrected it. But you don't have to be so sarcastic sha
No sarcasm in my post o. I just tried my best to call your attention to it.

No offence intended.
Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2018
PassingShot:
No offence intended.
No problem
Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by tolexy007(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
cheesy only fayose can do this, the rest will just waka pass, especially mr constituted authority grin
Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
tolexy007:
cheesy only fayose can do this, the rest will just waka pass, especially mr constituted authority grin
Even Fayose will only do it if he spots a camera recording him.
Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Moment Dutch Prime Minister Spilled His Coffee And Mopped It Himself! by CptBule(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
PassingShot:

No offence intended.
None taken

(1) (Reply)

Israel's PM Offers To Save Iran With Water Tech. Draws Wave Of Iranian Support / Saint Hitler / Ghana Is World's Fastest Growing Economy - 6 African Countries In Top 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.