Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! (27641 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
You fine small cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68412117][/quote] let me ask o abeg. She fine
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:
I have been a Nairalander for yearrrrsssssss and i have gained quite alot from this forum.

Today is my birthday and this particular birthday is very special because of some personal reasons.

So i will like every single Nairalander on earth.. lol to celebrate with me and say a kind prayer for me.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday Cynthia baby. Saw this post on the other side. *winks*

God bless you today and always. May he grant all your heart's desires.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by MegMich(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
Uwc. ButU look too old and matured to be doing this nonsense with NL little girls. Aunty respect ur age naa.. As aged as u are sef. Next now na for all these NL fuckboys to invite u for indoor party. Smh

BTW u look wicked. Ur smiles ain't natural.

grin lol. Why are you this wicked. lol....

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Xisnin(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Factfinder1:
Big body isn't really maturity... Attention seeking cunt disorder
Mr. what is your problem?
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
....... Sexyyyyllly fine !!!! kiss kiss kiss
organism3:
let me ask o abeg. She fine

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Fukafuka:
....... Sexyyyyllly fine !!!! kiss kiss kiss
u self dey use style dey dsame page with me.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday sweetie

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by viceddy95(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday, more gud years ahead...

But can u permit me to put ring in dat your hand,... kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
enemmo:
Happy birthday..

God bless you and grant you your hearts desires!

Amen!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by hidhrhis(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy Birthday sis
age with grace

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by DateMynd44(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
Uwc. ButU look too old and matured to be doing this nonsense with NL little girls. Aunty respect ur age naa.. As aged as u are sef. Next now na for all these NL fuckboys to invite u for indoor party. Smh

chisos savagery

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by 360command: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
This babe don old na... Old cargo, happy birthday and many more years.. If you are truly princess, I will marry you.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by ElsonMorali: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:
Moderator please take this to the front page pleaseeeeeeeee.

I'm a celebrity in my own rights ooo.

So let me get some love from you grin

Happy birthday to you, beautiful. Wishing you many happy returns of the day. May God bless you abundantly. Enjoy your day.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by GeneralFeezy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
HBD Miss. WULLNP You too fine I'm also looking for wife Let's hook up Message my email Have a blissful celebration

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by nanizle(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Ha! your daily dose of seeking social validation to stay alive.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/understand-other-people/201602/seeking-validation-online-doesn-t-bring-real-happiness
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by MarleyElma(f): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
So this is cunhams cakes�� happy birthday dear.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by galaxy2020(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy Birthday beautiful. Do have a wonderful experience. God bless you more.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Eziokwugbaoto: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday dear enjoy it's your day.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by fatymore(f): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:
I have been a Nairalander for yearrrrsssssss and i have gained quite alot from this forum.

Today is my birthday and this particular birthday is very special because of some personal reasons.

So i will like every single Nairalander on earth.. lol to celebrate with me and say a kind prayer for me.

Thank you.

Happy Birthday Ma.. Saw you on SDK blog

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by franka19: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Congratulations. May the hands of the Almighty favor you and create an enabling environment for you to achieve what He has for you. May no untimely death come your way and you will be alive to celebrate your grandchildren.HBD

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Follygunners: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
lilfreezy:
cynhamscakes which are you?
Afonja, Igbo or flatonja

Craze dey ur head. She look okoro to you? Awon ti Stewie. grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by emezuo17: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
[q . June people, we rock,open minded generous and intelligent. Happy birthday dearie, mine is in 2 days time. June 14th

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Follygunners: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:

Yaba-Left crew... come carry ur pesin oo undecided Chai..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by joshtega27(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by enemyofprogress: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
See where she puted her left hand for everybody to know that she is still single. Naija girls and sense

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
Soberdrunk behave!!! Its her birthday, just wish her happy birthday and face front........... angry

Ps- What do you call the pose in the 7th picture? angry
Shut up angry
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Preshy561(f): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Preshy561(f): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
See where she puted her left hand for everybody to know that she is still single. Naija girls and sense
what's with you guys and this marriage thing.
nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by heckymaicon(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Ha! Are you serious? I will send ooooo grin

Are you doubting me? Do what I said so I can surprise you.

I love seeing people smile

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by enemyofprogress: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:

what's with you guys and this marriage thing.
nawa oo
abeg abeg I'm not looking for a wife, carry yourself comot for my mention

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja " Dariya D'sallah" Postponed Few Minutes To Show As Guests Leave In Shame / Couple In Shock After Man Carrying Their Cake Tripped And Fell With It (Video) / This 90-Year-Old Grandma & Her Birthday Number Balloon Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.