Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! (27726 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Splendblex(f): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday... Wishing you more fruitful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Twoclans(f): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy Birthday girlie ,may the good lord grant you peace of heart and good health .with this two all other things will fall in place . kiss cheesy

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Ategberoson(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Factfinder1:
Big body isn't really maturity... Attention seeking cunt disorder

imbeciles talk. olosho typical thinking

fvck off unhappy girl

hbd Op

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by DeeTweenie(f): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday dear, wishing u all the best this age brings.
Enjoy your day.

Why are some people bad mouthed? She needs a kind words from us on her birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
BY NEXT YEAR IF BUBU STILL DEY FULL CONTROL OF ASO ROCK, I WILL TELL HIM TO HONOUR YOU AS HE JUST HONOURED LATE CHIEF MKO ABIOLA... HAPPY BORN-DAY

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:
I have been a Nairalander for yearrrrsssssss and i have gained quite alot from this forum.

Today is my birthday and this particular birthday is very special because of some personal reasons.

So i will like every single Nairalander on earth.. lol to celebrate with me and say a kind prayer for me.

Thank you.

Hmm, how old are you grin

ok am kidding, happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Buffalowings3(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
We, the haters arriving. grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Kingsolar: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Something on my mind sha. Happy bdae gal.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
Soberdrunk behave!!! Its her birthday, just wish her happy birthday and face front........... angry

Ps- What do you call the pose in the 7th picture? angry

You can give it a name.
So what do you have in mind?
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by abike12(f): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday!! I just saw you on SDK ihn as well, wishing you endless blessings, keep your head up. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
I made it to front page..... Yo mehn grin grin grin

Thanks moderator.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
uruego:
Happy birthday Dear. God bless your new age.

Thank youuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cutedharmee: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
BigSarah:
Some girls are Ugly o, I'm happy for me
Dindinrin oshi... with dat ur sag breast like dunlop slippers and 5ft konga in ur neck.
#dumbass

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
heckymaicon:
Happy birthday dear... Age with grace & $wagg

DM me your acct no grin

Ha! Are you serious? I will send ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kissup:
Happy birthday.long life and prosperity. Hip hip hip
Hurray!!!!

Thanks babe and amen.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
lilfreezy:
cynhamscakes which are you?
Afonja, Igbo or flatonja

Proud Agbor babe.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by soberdrunk(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:

You can give it a name.
So what do you have in mind?

Happy birthday pose grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by kenoz(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
HBD to her

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Klington: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
happy birthday 2u prwti.......

Age Gracefully...

Indeed u're wonderfully and Carefully made
grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by J0hnTrevolt(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Thank youuuuu
Uwc. ButU look too old and matured to be doing this nonsense with NL little girls. Aunty respect ur age naa.. As aged as u are sef. Next now na for all these NL fuckboys to invite u for indoor party. Smh

BTW u look wicked. Ur smiles ain't natural.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy Birthday to you sister.

buh.. are you married?

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cutedharmee: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Harpee earthstrong bae...
May God grant ur heart desires
Continue to prosper... kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Klington: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
Soberdrunk behave!!! Its her birthday, just wish her happy birthday and face front........... angry

Ps- What do you call the pose in the 7th picture? angry
So you dey count the picture one by each..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
organism3:
Happy Birthday to you sister.

buh.. are you married?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cocoboss(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
APROKO GIRL cool cool HBD

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by megamank(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:
Moderator please take this to the front page pleaseeeeeeeee.

I'm a celebrity in my own rights ooo.

So let me get some love from you grin
Happy birthday.....I almost saw something.......

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by abbeyty(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
You try, happy birthday and tell me why the party is holding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nick B Thrills Abuja Residents With Pool Party 'The Blade' (Photos) / My Wedding Experience In Port Harcourt, Nigeria. / Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.