Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show (39420 Views)

Rema Wears Face Mask To Headies Awards (Photos) / Olamide Wears Face Mask To OLIC5 Stage, Shares Photos / Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

Starboy Wizkid took to his IG page to share this photo as he wore face mask as he stepped out on stage to perform at a show. Wizkid previously wore a face mask as he sold out the 02 Arena for his Afrorepublik Festival.

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/06/wizkid-wears-face-mask-again-to-perform.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Starboy wizzy always doing unusual strurvs cheesy

See more photos here >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/06/wizkid-wears-face-mask-again-to-perform.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
This boy is 24 years old, he owns a mansions, he have a trillion of naira, he traveled round the globe, he fvck the best h0e in town.

I am 30 years i don't own a single bike

God where did i miss itcry

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by itspzpics(m): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oniranu

Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/lady-who-turned-stripper-to-pay-fees-shows-off-cash-buys-2-range-rovers/

Lol
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
This boy is 24 years old, he owns a mansions, he have a trillion of naira, he traveled round the globe, he fvck the best h0e in town.

I am 30 years i don't own a single bike cry

dont despair bro, he probably look at Dangote and think the same as you do... live your life and value the little that you have, instead of dreaming of the much that others have.

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

dont despair bro, he probably look at Dangote and think the same as you do... live your life and value the little that you have, instead of dreaming of the much that others have.

God bless you bro

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by Bluezy13(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

I don't like this advice!

Makes a man be stagnant.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bluezy13:
I don't like this advice!

Makes a man be stagnant.

stagnant is a man who is miserable, because he is focussing/looking at other people's lives (hoping for riches and castles in the sky) comparing themselves with their richer neighbor... forgetting to value AND/OR enjoying the little they have in their lives. there will ALWAYS be a more successful neighbor, the minute people understand that, the earlier they can enjoy what they got.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by emperorzz(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
ee be like say one stubborn pimple knack am overnight...

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by abdul6211: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Starboy oooo
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by Bellgal: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

God where did i missing itcry
So touching, sorry dear is well.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by tolexy007(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

u dont nhave to be like him, b4 u enjoy life

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by merits(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
follow follow.
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by Sijo01(f): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
crow crow catch am for face abi him wan turn Lagbaja II
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by ojmetrix(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

U R 30 And Still Alive B Greatful Bro

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by bookingnumbers: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
FULL VIDEO OF TONTO'S BIRTHDAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wVvd8XaZcU
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by Dumdumfashion(f): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
How is this news worthy?
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by qanda: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

Well... maybe you are busy keeping tabs on other people, without discovering and building on your gifts and talent. The Critical Questions to answer are: 1. What is your talent? 2. What do you do with your time?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by emeijeh(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
See Lagbaja..... . See Science student
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thats ma BOO tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by WayStage(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

Lol... Ur fada grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by Romanreign2(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

. Did you just say trillion undecided I bet you don’t know what trillion is

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by merits(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

my man relax it's never to late for you too shine,he is operating on his own time frame yours we soon reach too,its just a matter of time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by humilitypays(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by abike12(f): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

Start by changing your username. So many times people have hit me up on this forum and just based on their username I don't bother to reply. You sef think am, would you give 5m to someone called retiredmumu to do a job for you? Yes we come here to play but I've done so many transactions with people I've met on here.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by banre(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
lol....these guys above me sha
wizzy baba is a living legend and he'll be an ancestor to the numerous peeps who will keep making music after he's gone. wiz u try.

y'all should name another artiste in this world that makes songs as good as starboy's I'll wait. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

Probably where your sense of English is

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by pol23: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
News on nairaland.
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by ifymadu: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

Thank God for life, plenty want to be where you are. Just keep faith, all will take shape sooner than you think.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show by sayhi2bammy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

All fingers are not equal bro. Likewise, we dont all have the same 'timing'. Keep doing what you know how to do best and put your trust in God. There is light at the end of the tunnel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death / Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room / Mavin Welcome Party For Iyanya By Don Jazzy (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.