Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) (50653 Views)

Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are.

No reasonable person can be friends with tonto for long so she has to put up with trash to remain king of trash.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by yeman1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
í tot tonto said she's now born again ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
omg shocked

They've finally lost it that bobyrisky is truly a boy, see the way he dey hold tonto angry

BOBRYSIKY, no matter how u convince me, i always know that something big is dangling down there
IT'S APPARENT BOBRISKY IS DRILLING TONTO DIKE'S HONEY POT
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Send me a private message and say the magic words Biko...

LMAO
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by delzbaba(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
They have a common enemy Toyin lawani
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by jibs4lv(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
bobrisky mouth in first pic be like...... grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by Switruth: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
xedyl:
Looks more like an orgy
I tell you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by godofuck231: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Come here

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by Icemyke2k(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
kennygee:
I'm here for the dude in the third picture, not the one she is kissing.

Open d door, I just want to talk

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by muyiwatosin: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
yesterday she was born again, today she is flashing b00bs, tomorow a sekx video pops up! Devil is just winning...no cash out
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by jrusky(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
And Tonto is a born again indeed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by Fahrenhite(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
kennygee:

He is too expensive for you. You can't afford him. tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by Edu3Again: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by zombieHUNTER: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
kennygee:

Not when my God is still on the throne.

My heart beats for you cry cry

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by Olulinks(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
kennygee:
Smh! When your bf sees this comment now and tear you divorce leta una nor go let us rest for Nairaland with epistle of apology and plead. You beta maintain your lane and be contented.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by nicholartsdesign: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
kennygee:
the dude looks very short
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by youngsahito(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
olosho everywhere
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
faithfull18:
And how is this news? undecided

Because when dog bite person, that one no be news at all. But the day wey person bite dog, na father of all news be that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2018
WotzupNG:
There goes the pastor who was last week speaking and writing in tongues, now openly endorsing the kind of people the Bible she claims to believe in condemns.

Well, I only pity those who believe attention-seeking confused people like her. The more they deceive people, the more they themselves get deceived.

2 Timothy 3:12-13

12 Indeed, all who desire to live godly lives in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 13 while evil men and IMPOSTERS go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
i see more love in Tonto than in lots of these so called pastor. Jesus ate with sinners so who are u? Abeg stfu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) by WotzupNG: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2018
HannahHitler:
i see more love in Tonto than in lots of these so called pastor. Jesus ate with sinners so who are u? Abeg stfu
Did Jesus kiss homosexuals?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM / Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.