Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People (5417 Views)

Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / Marriage Scares Me – Uti Nwachukwu / Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by ANNOY(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
I saw this on twitter and decided to post on Nairaland.
People think kids with imaginary friends is just an act but if you dig deeper, you will find out that imaginary friends are demonic beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by ANNOY(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by Chubhie: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kids getting visitation from their angelic friends.
Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by pafo(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
How is this scary?

5 Likes

Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
How does this make any sense
Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by MistadeRegal(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Comments here ain't impressive. Learn to understand your kids. When a child says/draws this, he/she's been interacting with some personalities outside our world. Be keen to know who they are. Not think he/she is crazy.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by KendrickAyomide: 3:20am On Jun 13, 2018
mtcewwwww
Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by Realhommie(m): 5:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Like the movie "MAMA", scary movie..

Some people still do not believe in the spiritual though.

2 Likes

Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by zabuur: 5:54am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by ANNOY(m): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2018
MistadeRegal:
Comments here ain't impressive. Learn to understand your kids. When a child says/draws this, he/she's been interacting with some personalities outside our world. Be keen to know who they are. Not think he/she is crazy.
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by Auladimeji1: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2018
MistadeRegal:
Honestly you're correct.
I watched Philippine Got Talent on Facebook this demonic girl called her demonics friends and people were clapping instead of saving her from those demonics friends

3 Likes

Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by MistadeRegal(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Honestly you're correct.
I watched Philippine Got Talent on Facebook this demonic girl called her demonics friends and people were clapping instead of saving her from those demonics friends

ANNOY:

Honestly

That's why every parent must be watchful of their kids.

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by GavelSlam: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2018
Maybe they are expecting her to do a Mona Lisa.
Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by Rubyventures: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2018
I think most people are reading too much into this.

Have you ever seen a little girl playing all by herself? sometimes they make up imaginary friends and names with their dolls and be chatting to them , this is the same . So please people stop making a mountain out of a mole.
Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by mumureloaded(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Honestly you're correct.
sacred rihana? you can go and help her bro
Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by warrenweste(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Honestly you're correct.

can you gimme the link..

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by Auladimeji1: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2018
warrenweste:

can you gimme the link..
Go to your Facebook, search, Asia Got Talent
Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by Auladimeji1: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2018
warrenweste:

can you gimme the link..
Go to your Facebook, search, Asia Got Talent,Click on the one with 5m likes

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by akchigeorge: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Please people help me I need a job in Abuja, I have ND in public admin and am a computer literate Even if it's hotel job just anything to help me feed my aged mother for now am tired of staying at home

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by Auladimeji1: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2018
mumureloaded:
sacred rihana? you can go and help her bro
I wish I can

Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by Samsimple(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
MistadeRegal:
u are blessed bro.. Some people sense of reasoning dey appalling

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by ANNOY(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People by ANNOY(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Go to your Facebook, search, Asia Got Talent,Click on the one with 5m likes
Watched it.
Very boring and not scary

(1) (Reply)

Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures / “Benefit Girls” Flaunts Their New Iphones In School Uniform (video) / Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.