Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina (18277 Views)

Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by EmagNig(m): 5:07am On Sep 02, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle Ikechukwu has officially announced his break up with fellow ex-housemate, Nina. In a statement he released on his social media platforms, the pilot had blamed Nigerians for subjecting the duo to an 'imaginary relationship'

In his statement, Miracle said:

'neither me nor Nina, I believe has ever publicly or in private told anyone we are in love and are dating. So please kindly don’t subject us to an undue imaginary relationship'

Fans are however not satisfied with the use of the phrase 'imaginary relationship' and they took to his page to rant on his lack of sensitivity. And most of the fans believe he ought not to have made use of such words, even if the duo are not in any kind of a relationship.

See reactions below:

*** You could’ve addressed this earlier but you had to let people guess and run wild with their imaginations. Since you claim that y’all became “friends” after the house...All those attacks that Nina endured all in the name of “friendship” but go on

*** The fact that you posted that post with a series of your pictures is a lot to take in too..actually lack of sensitivity on your part

*** So this is is it? Karma must visit you.....We are all here...God bless you @NinaIvy_ you will continue to soar higher and higher....I hope dis sends a strong lesson to all strong women, most me are scum

*** @FlyBoyMiracle you are extremely rude ,that last line was unnecessary.if you only knew how much the Minaship did for your image you wouldn't be typing so carelessly.from now on you will get to experience dragging from all walks of Africa.but I'm glad that you'll get to feel it 2

https://lailasnews.com/nigerians-blast-miracle-over-his-imaginary-relationship-statement-on-nina/

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by itspzpics(m): 5:19am On Sep 02, 2018
Lol....Wat's ur concern

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by amaniro: 5:33am On Sep 02, 2018
Most of this people are pained feminist and Nina fans. smhundecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by chriskosherbal(m): 6:37am On Sep 02, 2018
amaniro:
Most of this people are pained feminist and Nina fans. smhundecided
hmmmm cheesy is like you know them well.

See signature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by wickyyolo: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2018
So someone cannot have sex in peace again.

All these Men are scum crew go and enter well abeg

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by KingLennon(m): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2018
So you guys want to force him to date Nina? Now they wanna tell us that Nina made him won BBN. So Nina can't be Miracle's friend in peace again? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by mercyway: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Caption should be: JOBLESS NIGERIAN BLAST MIRACLE

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by kolafolabi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
The only relationship in the Big Brother Africa that led to marriage is Kevin (Nigeria) and Elizabeth (Tanzania).

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Sarang(f): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Abeeggi you guys should leave this guy alone jaree... relationship nah by force?! undecided

Some girls are just plain stupid.. see comments..karma ko lipsrsealed

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Groovenaija360(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Smh undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by samuelobazu(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Auxtin85(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Why blast Miracle ? Which guy wan stick to woman wey nor fit endure just 3 months without sex, what was she or her fans expecting? Wedding invitation abi

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by BadiratT: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Abeg free the guy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by danemenike: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hi
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by ednut1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
I blame Buhari for the increase in joblessness

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by leo1234(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Why is nobody talking about how the so-called Nina left her boyfriend for Miracle

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by jmaxjohn(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lalasticlala pls delete this rubbish repost. More important things to concern ourselves over
https://www.nairaland.com/4710064/must-date-her-fans-slam-miracle

For example, who have skrill that can help me do transfer?
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by tstx(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Like if you don't give a damn.. share if you do (as you share just bend your cheek and wait for your slap from akpurakpubem)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by bentlywills(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
tongue
People that have finished fvcking dem self

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Bossontop(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
undecided
Why pipu dey over flog dis mata sef

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by hopexter(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
I'm just waiting for Nina's response first. All these busy body complaining for her is what I don't understand. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by afroniger: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Joblessness no good. Govt need to find work for our lazy youths that are wasting their time on frivolities abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by wristbangle: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
The title of this thread should have been "Pained and Depressed Nigerian Ladies On Social Media Vent Their Frustration on Miracle To Have dumped A Promiscuous Lady".

Between, what is their business for someone who doesn't care about their shameful existence.

So they quickly forget this same girl dump her promising boyfriend for someone who obviously showed from onset he wants to chop and clean.

If not for the fact that I have a lovely mother, sisters and gf, I for reign huge curse on Nigerian ladies. Most of them don't worth it at all. Pathetic gold diggers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by jonadaft: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
angry

Thay ugly dumb osu bìtch deserves no pity.

Afterall, she ditched Collins, her boyfriend that bought and drove her to the show event.
90% of Nigerian girls are like that. Inglorious ingrates.

I pity man wey go marry that wasted olosho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Reelmii: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
BBN has ended ooo. allow this guy face his dreams na? I still maintain that collins serves a living God

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
why is their fans crying more than the beareaved.

check my signature
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Tamarapetty(f): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
When she left collins, una no rant like this oh. Free the guy mbok, no be by force

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hottest Hollywood Celebrity Leelee Sobieski Latest Hot Shoot / "You Are A LovePeddler": Fan To Toyin Aimakhun, Other Fans React / OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.