Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Join Our Next Corhort At Pukena Academy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Our Next Corhort At Pukena Academy (289 Views)

Earn While You Learn Forex Trading, Join Our Live Trading Session At FXTM Ikeja. / Join Our Mini Importation Team / Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Next Corhort At Pukena Academy by pukena(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
After 10 months running Pukena, I think I can confidently tell you the problem we are trying to solve...

The relationship between employers and our local artisans and service providers is broken. Trust is lost.

It is very difficult to find a driver whom you can entrust your car to without hearing stories that touch. We hear everyday in the news how domestic staff unleash mayhem on their host and cart away with their belongings. You give a tailor a cloth to sew for you and it turn into James Hardly Chase! You expect a plumber to show up at your place at a certain time, he never does! The list is very long.

Does that sound like your experience?

I also have had my own fair share of disappointments with our local artisans. I had two Yamaha generators that supported my Cybe Cafe business bask in the days. One had a minor issue, that required just a simple fix. That simple fix ended up turning to a daily burnt offering on the altar of many generator repairers, gulping down a whooping 21k in 2 months. Same fate soon befell the second generator. That was my wake up call.I was angry. Not at the artisans, I was angry enough to go on a search to find a solution. That led me to create Pukena.

Today, we have people call in everyday for drivers, cleaners, plumbers, carpenters, etc without fear. We are gunning towards having 10 cars on Taxify this June (just 2 months after we launched that department)! One day, someone asked me how I have managed to change this narrative in just 10 months.

The answer is Pukena Academy!

This is a compulsory 2-week intensive program we make every prospective PukenaPro to pass through to stand a chance of getting jobs from Pukena. And I tell you, we get good jobs for them.

In that program they get to learn what it takes to become a world-class service provider being taught by our amiable volunteer facilitators comprising of successful entrepreneurs and business executives, sports men/women, artiste, etc in our state of the art training facility located in Lekki Phase 1.

We produce top service providers who can speak good English, courteous, respectful and not money-driven. It's a life changing experience that cuts across all areas of their lives-Spiritual, Mental and Physical.

After doing the pilot program for the past 10 months in-house, and ahead of our 1st year anniversary next month in July 20th, we have decided to make our training program open to the public.

What this means is that should you want to brush up your domestic staff such as your nanny, maid, drivers, etc, you can now enroll them int our Pukena Upgrade Program. A company might also choose to send in their in-house blue collar staff to be trained. We give you back refined and top-notched service professionals.

Now whereas this program is only free for our in-house pros, it would come at a small cost to external students. Very small cost, trust me. You can reach out to us if you need a discounted rate for a large team. Check the link to our new website for every information and registration details.

Our vision is to raise a new generation of service professionals to whom customer satisfaction is their primary aim.

You can also volunteer as a facilitator or mentor and be part of our growing faculty. You get to contribute just 2 sessions in a month (6 hours). Check our websites for requirements to become a volunteer.

Welcome to class!

Tel: 08168411237
Email:academy@pukena.ng

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Emerges As The Most Admired African Brand / How To Ensure That Freight Reaches Its Destination Safely And Quickly / Here Is An Information I Found Out Which You Might Find Useful..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.