Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits (37167 Views)

Naira Scarcity Lingers Despite Supreme Court Judgment / Court Okays Innoson On Its Execution Of Judgment Against GTB / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by Paperwhite(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
GavelSlam:

grin

Just add "and various others".
I'm speaking for myself.Other should also do theirs.
Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by GavelSlam: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Paperwhite:
I'm speaking for myself.Other should also do theirs.

I mean various other blunders, faux pas and outright lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by Patrinus: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yorubas for reasons I can't even start to fathom, remains highly civilised even when the tide favours them.

With the exception of a few who choose to engage in unnecessary e-brawls, the average Yoruba man would simply drop an unbiased comment and keep it moving. If the tables were turned as regards this particular Innoson issue, this thread for don dey hell fire tey-tey.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by PearlStreet(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
If you buy any product from Innoson, you're endangering your life. The company lied against the Supreme Court and forged customs documents to evade tax.

This same company cannot be trusted as their vehicles have no single safety record. This is the same reason why no single Igbo Governor has an Innoson vehicle in his convoy.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Innoson just gave GT the upper hand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by TundeBricklayer: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Younggeneral:
haha
Fake IVM website
This is official IVM website

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by ceaser: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Frankyboy1:
This shows lack of ethics ,credibility,and discipline on the part of innoson motors

Honestly I think we should just put all these things behind us and go strictly business: Did GTB act against their initial agreement with innoson, we'll I don't trust Nigerian banks and I will wager they did and so should be penalized, although not so much as to shake customer confidence and put the bank in trouble but enough to reset their brain and serve ada deterrent to all other Nigerian banks who are into this fraud.

Did innoson act fraudulent, that I can't categorically say. But if he is found guilty of that and also of this new development of deliberate misrepresentation of a court pronouncement, then he should be duly sanctioned; still not so much as to affect his business cos as it is, we need him and other businesses like his to be encouraged to get Nigeria into the auto tech mainstream.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by Synthase(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Scannews and other mumu Igbos commenting on their Facebook platform, how market...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by TundeBricklayer: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2018

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
if this information is true
Then whosoever circulated the information is simply an "educated illiterate"
The person just handed Gt bank the upper hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by eyinjuege: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Stupidity in high places.
They should just behave themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by ceaser: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
ashjay001:
I generally, pity liars. Esp, in ds age n time, where liars, are easily outed n PMB, is bringing sanity to our climes.

Let everyone, esp d elites, realise, impunity won't be tolerated!

Two ex-govs, in jailgringrin

Abegi! grin is it not all because of 2019? Why didn't he start this the moment he assumed office? And who is to say he won't grant them all presidential pardon and call your bluff the moment he clitches his reelection 2019? Remember appeal court still dey where the case will still get to.

PMB failed to deliver to the expectations of Nigerians who voted him in on the heels of his anticorruption campaign. Until he successfully jails Saraki, Obanikoro, Dino, most of those thieving governors who has perpetuated themselves in the legislator, I will see all he is doing presently as child's play.
Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by eyinjuege: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
PearlStreet:
If Innoson could lie against the Supreme Court in public, don't you think they are capable of forging documents in private?

If this news is true, and not some fake bloggers job, then they must be mad or probably more like stupid.
How can they be so stupid to do such? I honestly don't want to believe it's true.
They wi

2 Likes

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by ceaser: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Guestlander:
The can lie about the safety of their vehicles as well. Such a barefaced lie!

They do not need to lie about the safety. They should move at their own pace and let the buyers of their product know what to expect. Meanwhile an automobile safety board should be constituted to oversee things like this while innoson continues with further R & D.

South Korea started with Daewoos of those days: Crappy automobiles at best. Today their Kias and Hyundais are giving Toyotas and Fords a run for their money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by ceaser: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
PearlStreet:
If you buy any product from Innoson, you're endangering your life. The company lied against the Supreme Court and forged customs documents to evade tax.

This same company cannot be trusted as their vehicles have no single safety record. This is the same reason why no single Igbo Governor has an Innoson vehicle in his convoy.

If they give it out at an affordable price, I will gladly get their product in my collection and even boast around with it. But the company must tell me what to expect in terms of safety so that I will not be doing a 140 when I should be doing an 80. They also need to let their customers know that they constantly carry out R & D to improve their products as a sign that they constantly strive for customer satisfaction. They should have showrooms all over the country and liaise with finance houses to help market the products on mortgage basis. Indian TATA is even not any better than innoson offering, so why all the fuss.

Lastly, that innoson company needs to step up advertisement, Haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by Jethrolite(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
I am beginning to think, this Innoson is an authentic rogue.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by jahsharon: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ohanaeze! Ohanaeze!! Ohanaeze!!!

Shame on you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by legba1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Where are they...."our bluda don hammer".....

4 Likes

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by babadee1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
chyy5:
Buhari lied too, case closed

Wetin concern Buhari in this matter na?

3 Likes

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by wristbangle: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
This could be a good score for GTB to pile more accusation against Innoson and have a flawless victory in court.

This man just shot himself on foot with his malicious and recalcitrant attitude.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by cosmos1440: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
I am not surprised, I ve known from day one that crime is in their DNA and to think the e-warriors from from the potopoto region are avoiding this thread like a plague.
NwaAmaikpe, Nightmare007 and other Idiotic Pigs of Buhari/Biafra !!! . . . food is ready oh.

12 Likes

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by Idrismusty97(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Abeg Dagote should get that Peugeot kicking jor, The auto manufacturing industry shouldn't be placed solely in the hands of a liar and potential fraudster. They should buy and use their Innoson, Later they will start forming victims after lying and scamming. Even if you turned to an angel overnight who will listen to you? That is one of the major problems of these flàtheads, They see no problem using dubious means to rise to the top then after getting there they turned angel overnight. Reputation matters a lot! A damn lot! Was it the bible that said "A good name is better than gold and silver"? or i read it somewhere else. Whatever, That quote aptly described this case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by wristbangle: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Patrinus:
Yorubas for reasons I can't even start to fathom, remains highly civilised even when the tide favours them.

With the exception of a few who choose to engage in unnecessary e-brawls, the average Yoruba man would simply drop an unbiased comment and keep it moving. If the tables were turned as regards this particular Innoson issue, this thread for don dey hell fire tey-tey.

Apt statement. U nailed it dude.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by cosmos1440: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
babadee1:

Wetin concern Buhari in this matter na?
you dey mind dis idiot ?
don't you know he is one of the idiotic pigs of Buhari ?

2 Likes

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by Chuksonyeike: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
The fact remains that GTB will still cough out N14billion though it wont go to Innoson for now until the case is finally decided.GTB will still cough out the money now
Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by CyberWolf: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
I said it before, innoson should stop bringing shame on Igbos. Go face your court case and stop wiping on sentiment. If you’re innocent, you will be vindicated otherwise, you do the time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by Chuksonyeike: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
wristbangle:
This could be a good score for GTB to pile more accusation against Innoson and have a flawless victory in court.

This man just shot himself on foot with his malicious and recalcitrant attitude.

Innosson still has the upperhand.I do not see how the mistake of innoson twitter handle saying the N14 billion will be paid to innosson instead of saying it will be paid to the registrar of the court will affect the actual substance of this case.

The fact remains there was a supreme court judgement against GTB last week

N14 billion will be coughed out by GTB immediately
Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by Almaiga: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
jahsharon:
Ohanaeze! Ohanaeze!! Ohanaeze!!!

Shame on you
grin

4 Likes

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by wristbangle: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Innosson still has the upperhand.I do not see how the mistake of innoson twitter handle saying the N14 billion will be paid to innosson instead of saying it will be paid to the registrar of the court will affect the actual substance of this case.

Please on what notion should GTB pay Innoson when it's the other way round and the debt payment might be more.

3 Likes

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by cosmos1440: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe !
Nightmare007 !
All the e-warriors on nairaland from the potopoto region !
Umu anuofia !
Otondos & Onyeberibes from the yEast !
Idiotic Pigs Of Biafra !
Idiotic Pigs of Buhai !
Food is ready oooh !!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits by PearlStreet(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

The Rules of the Supreme Court state that the sum muse be paid into an account designated by the Registrar of the Court not later than 14 days after Filing.

Stop arguing foolishly like Innoson's lawyers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) / Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo / Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.