Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (66512 Views)

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by marylandcakes: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2018
Ategberoson:
so pathetic but which sane person will travel to Europe and still have time to come back to this useless country?

I swear once I leave this country, I don't see any reason why should I come down to Nigeria again

rip anyway

It very easy to say but when you spend too long in a foreign land no matter how bad your homeland is, you begin to miss it badly and you will visit.
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by marylandcakes: 5:40am On Jun 13, 2018
DateMynd44:
perfect perfect analysis. All the 5 points you stated above was just exactly what I observed

Also if you’re a passenger and your driver is playing Russian roulette with your life, you have got to call him to order and encourage other passengers to do same. Life has no duplicate.
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by gonkin(m): 5:50am On Jun 13, 2018
For sure this is village people's remote actions
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by gonkin(m): 5:54am On Jun 13, 2018
For sure this is village people's remote actions
Them turn the bus to convertible and for them to hire the bus its clear they have experienced wealth and were going home to improve some lives. Now their family is in tears.
When ever success is coming home keep your mouth shut cuz there are evil ears every where.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by decub: 6:36am On Jun 13, 2018
The way people drive these days eh!
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2018
Iyare drivers have a spirit troubling them. This could have been my fate last month when i traveled with them, we almost had a head-on collision with a trailer coming at us with full speed. If not for the driver's fast reflexes, we'd have been minced meat. They won't be seeing me in their park anymore

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by janejive(f): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2018
I can begin to imagine the amount of tears their families having been crying. Rest in peace. Iyare motors why? This is the second time this June. Please learn to caution drivers, driving too rough. Of you don't feel comfortable with a particular drivers skills come down from the vehicle, a wasted transport is better than a wasted life.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by chendstone01(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

Li'l dude from across the corner, let me hold a dollar.
Julius have you lost your monkey mind?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by GavelSlam: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2018
chendstone01:

Julius have you lost your monkey mind?

I'll slap the black out of you if you don't stop ...

grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by chendstone01(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2018
GavelSlam:
I'll slap the black out of you if you don't stop ... grin
That's $4 23cent worth of turkey somebody has to eat this
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by chendstone01(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2018
chendstone01:
. "[Chris breaks the window and all the kids point to him as the culprit] Chris Rock : Where were these people when Tupac got shot?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by GavelSlam: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2018
chendstone01:

I won't take none of this. My man has 2 jobs.

grin
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by GavelSlam: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2018
chendstone01:

"[Chris breaks the window and all the kids point to him as the culprit]
Chris Rock : Where were these people when Tupac got shot?"

grin
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by chendstone01(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'll slap the black out of you if you don't stop ...

grin

" Rochelle Rock : Chris, I'm gonna slap you into next WEEK!
Tanya Rock: Mommy... Where's Chris?
Rochelle Rock: [ casually] I slapped him into next week. He'll be back on Tuesday.����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by GavelSlam: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2018
chendstone01:

" Rochelle Rock : Chris, I'm gonna slap you into next WEEK!
Tanya Rock: Mommy... Where's Chris?
Rochelle Rock: [ casually] I slapped him into next week. He'll be back on Tuesday.����

Hahaha.

Her eyebrows killed me all the time.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by chendstone01(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

Hahaha.
Her eyebrows killed me all the time.
She is a Nigerian Mom and black American mom role in one person

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by GavelSlam: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2018
chendstone01:

She is a Nigerian Mom and black American mom role in one person

Her eyebrows and Chris Rock's voice are etched in my memory.

Probably my best sitcom.

Although the Jefferson's was quite funny .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by chendstone01(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

Her eyebrows and Chris Rock's voice are etched in my memory.
Probably my best sitcom.
Although the Jefferson's was quite funny .
If you walk out on me next time you will need a wheelchair to bring you back

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by GavelSlam: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2018
chendstone01:

If you walk out on me next time you will need a wheelchair to bring you back

My father wasn't bald when he got married, but one hair fell out for every bill he got.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Haduragbemi95: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

So sad.... the way some transport company drivers carry speed ehn, you'll think they have spare life at home..

Make God no let village people remember to open our case file oo.
THATS WHAT HAPPENED OH,AFTER THE LONG FLIGHT FROM SPAIN TO NIGERIA, THE VILLAGE PEOPLE FINALLY CAUGHT THEM,SUCH IS LIFE
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Arrahman39: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
pathetic ... RIP Bro.
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Harry4040: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2018
so sad ...it looks like the driver want to overtake ....hmmmmm may their soul rest in peace ... sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) / The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply / Bonny Island, Nigeria-The true island of rivers state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.