Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

"I Deposited N167K But Was Credited With N1.67M" - Man (photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Deposited N167K But Was Credited With N1.67M" - Man (photos) (42054 Views)

I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Deposited N167K But Was Credited With N1.67M" - Man (photos) by demmie04: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
I could just remember the day I withdrawn 60k from one ATM which I alway use very well, the machine was always programmed to pay 10k at a go of #500 note always but on that faithful day they put #1000 K note and did not reprogrammed it, I came as usual and it's happen to be on Friday, I slot in my card and press for #10 K which I did 6 times unknowingly the note that is coming out is 20 on each transaction, which make the money #120k instead of my normal 60k on my way I was driving while I received a call from the bank nd I promise to call them back when I fished counting the money which I did after packing in one filling station along toll gate, I called back immediately and promise to bring their money the next day, they did not want me to go home with the money as they want to send someone to come for it but I promise them that I will bring it the next day which I did, I was surprise the way they were so happy and and when I went there on the following Monday the bank manager came out to greet me herself

1 Like

Re: "I Deposited N167K But Was Credited With N1.67M" - Man (photos) by oriadehammed(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
u don try
Re: "I Deposited N167K But Was Credited With N1.67M" - Man (photos) by chukeobi: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
soberdrunk:
First things first!!! 5k suya and like 6-9 bottles of gulder will first go down from the 'extra money', then me and the manager will chat on whatsapp for like 2-3 days, then they will send the hottest lady in their branch to come and convince me why i should return the money, if i am truly convinced i will return 1m........... angry
U no well
Re: "I Deposited N167K But Was Credited With N1.67M" - Man (photos) by Agebrown(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2018

We offer business and research solutions aimed at improving your business performance.

Our team can assist in the following:

• Market Research

• Report writing

• SWOT Analysis

• Industry Overviews and Surveys

• Demographics

• Customer Trends & Segmentation

• Business Plans

• Lead generations

• Market Reports

• Addresses

• Product Surveys

• Cold calls

• Competitor Analysis

• Class work assignments (essays) for undergraduate and masters students to meet deadline

METHODOLOGY:

We make use of primary and secondary research to analyze and generate market parameters and forecast.

Our data (secondary) sources include (but not limited to) Paid Data sources, Company Websites, Business

Journals, Government Agencies, Company Reports, Exchange Commission filings and other reputable

publications.

Our business research and solutions are apt and backed with adequate records.

Contact us for your business and research needs

Contact number :
Email:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Deposited N167K But Was Credited With N1.67M" - Man (photos) by injurybaba(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Baba God this is the kind of miracle I have been asking sincee

Am transferring 100k to my other account tomorrow morning hoping for 1 milli alert

I know you can do it, you na baba naa

nothing pass you

Guys wait for my success tomorrow!!
Re: "I Deposited N167K But Was Credited With N1.67M" - Man (photos) by Dranatomy: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2018
You're a Thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / Netflix Enters Nigeria, See The Winners And Losers / 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.