Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today (80911 Views)

Sadio Mane Is Already Signing Autographs A Bayern Photo / Fans Scramble For Selfies With Ousmane Dembele At AFCON 2019 / Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by adebayogodwwin17: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
zoba88:
Below are photos of Russians begging Super Eagles players for autographs and selfies after today's training

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/photos-of-russians-begging-super-eagles.html

If those guys disappoint us der shuld just find another out of Russia ooo der ar nt wlcom for Naija ooo
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by smartsammie(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
I thought they were racists?
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by younglleo: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:
After all these paparazzi, i no wan hear say we comot for group stage o.

If not what happened in 2014 will repeat itself cry
wat happened abeg..?
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by sugarplumkaycee: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
LMAO
And i thought i was the only one o

emeijeh:
Nothing annoys me more than Victor Moses' fake British accent.

Nonsense.

Modified**
To you all quoting me, I owe no one an apology.... His accent his fake! Mikel's is even worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Mozriski17(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Abeg make all those russia girls dem no go open leg 4 dem oo b4 dey go play nonsense 4 field i dey beg oo..... Russia prostitudes!!!
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by resurgent2019: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
You have been brain washed by the US 'cause I also used to think that way about the Russians... They're one of the few black- friendly white countries I've come to know

Really? If true, it is a welcome development. I rather remain circumspect though, and this has nothing to do with the Americans.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Op berra be specific; Russian children angry
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by 4koff: 5:16am On Jun 14, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Modified**
To you all quoting me, I owe no one an apology.... His accent his fake! Mikel's is even worst

Na wa oh! Nothing person go do when world no go talk.

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Sexyolori(f): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Modified**
To you all quoting me, I owe no one any apology.... His accent his fake! Mikel's is even worst

be complaining about accent here, while they are there making their money...
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by AbujaBlue: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
This is just a few kids asking for autographs, something that happens across europe on a frequent basis. They can then show off autographs to each other afterwards. These boys have probably never seen Africans before in their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EPL: Chelsea Unveils Banner At Stamford Bridge In Honour Of Mikel Obi / Ronaldo's Driver Waits 7 Hours At Petrol Station To Fill Up His New Bentley / World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.