Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today (80925 Views)

Sadio Mane Is Already Signing Autographs A Bayern Photo / Fans Scramble For Selfies With Ousmane Dembele At AFCON 2019 / Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by MENTORCH(m): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2018
youngsahito:
make they allow all this guyz to concentrate

Lol, is it a masters degree.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2018
Jolar101:

These APC zombies will soon tell you this is the first time this to happen, and it is one of Buhari's achievements.
everything na achievement for this pmb administration so I won't be surprised when I see it!
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by gidjah(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2018
Can you guys sight that kinda of mobile phones these young lads are displaying at all?. Can you also check k out their age range (coming out to view football in a training stadium)!
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by aalangel(f): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Focus!!! Super Eagles FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Born2Breed(f): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2018
I just hope these guys won't diminish these love they are receiving from everyone in the group stage.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by spartandude: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2018
grin angry
pafo:
All these west african teams are in trouble. Russian girls like black d!icks like kilode.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Viking007(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:
After all these paparazzi, i no wan hear say we comot for group stage o.

If not what happened in 2014 will repeat itself cry
cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2018
Boyooosa:

I think its high time seun reviews or probably readdresses issues like. A disclaimer doesn't really sort an error of this gravity. That word can can travel to anywhere in the world and even get to those kids. How then do u think they will feel? Just imagine... Their friends in school will now start the bully game 'you had selfie with the black monkeys'. Next, u will hear that some kids threw banana to super eagles players just because of ur naughty post. I wish seun does something reasonable about this and its kinds.
It's simply a lack of tact, sensitivity and social graces. You either have it or you don't. No offeinse wink
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by ajl: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:
Nothing annoys me more than Victor Moses' fake British accent.

Nonsense.

Modified**
To you all quoting me, I owe no one an apology.... His accent his fake! Mikel's is even worst

What's this one talking about. Someone who has been in UK since he was young. If it's a player who got transferred at a slightly young adult age we will know its fake. If someone speak effortlessly, it will be apparent.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by sprints1: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2018
they only begged for moses and ieobi considering the fact they play for big clubs in england as for d others na lie
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Xmen149(m): 8:25am On Jun 13, 2018
The strong media presence i sure hope its a mind game aimed at intimidating opponents in the mundial undecided
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by ejimatic: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2018
By the end of the first round they will be thinking of coming back home or going to their various clubs unannounced except miracle happens. ..A team without good strikers!
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by aribisala0(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Modified**
To you all quoting me, I owe no one an apology.... His accent his fake! Mikel's is even worst

It is not FAKE

It is clear you lack exposure.

If a Sokoto man moves to Kano his accent and way of speaking Hausa will change.

The same is true for an Oyo man who moves to LAgos and the way he speaks Yoruba.

The Way they speak pidgin in Sierra Leone is different from us in Nigeria and if a Nigeian moves there his accent will change .

This is a well known psychological phenomenon called ECHOING..

British English has a rhythm and if a person lives there long enough it will rub off no matter their background.

So do not be resentful or jealous

Go and listen /watch to videos of Ojukwu speaking in the 60s and listen to his more recent videos

Listen to the famous or infamous video of Ahmadu Bellu or other Nigerians who were educated in the Colonial period.

They had an accent that was a mixture of British and African tones

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by adecz: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2018
Russians....

They'll soon start throwing bananas
at the Nigerian & other African players..

Russians!!!
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Topshow2010(m): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2018
Life is unfair sha,see as d Russians didn't take notice of d coach at all shocked
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by toye440: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:
After all these paparazzi, i no wan hear say we comot for group stage o.

If not what happened in 2014 will repeat itself cry
dem sack coach and den disband d team.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by ImaIma1(f): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Modified**

I hate fake accents with a passion. But if Moses was 11 when he got there, it is possible that after many years, it stuck. Though an 11yr old is not that impressionable.

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by ImaIma1(f): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Modified**

I hate fake accents with a passion. But if Moses was 11 when he got there, it is possible that after many years, it stuck. Though an 11yr old is not that impressionable.
But as for Mikel...very unoriginal.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2018
bamoski4real:

Very daft comment coming from a person who reasons like immhotep and his gay partner lzaa
E pain am grin grin

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by rollybest(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2018
Maxking1:
Super eagle coach is like what kind of celebrity team be this.. Which kind wahala I put self
Hahahah this one weak me
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2018
Nigeria will win their first match. The scoreline will be 3:2
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2018
WITH all this rubbish they better bring the cup down to Nigeria or else na thunder from my VILLAGE i go send give them.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by hiteelong(f): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2018
babtunns:

Come hear my papa friends who don spend 35year in Ibadan still dey nack EGBA bawa like mad
he an adult, you can’t compare him with an 11 years old child who has brain for several languages he listen to
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Abeos(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Modified**

Like AJ abi ? Sense will not kill you tongue
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by maryalloy(f): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2018
naija we rock kissnaija we rock
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2018
khunz:
Requesting not begging.And it is a standard practise worldwide.
Baba i tire for some dumb bloggers oo
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Psoul(m): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2018
Weda they go far or not is not a problem. Afterall they have already won the Best Dressed Players Award. What else do u want. U ppl can be greedy ooo.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Mariangeles(f): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:
If they call them black monkeys, they shouldn’t be annoyed oo. Russians are serious racists.

Better late than sorry.
You have been brain washed by the US 'cause I also used to think that way about the Russians... They're one of the few black- friendly white countries I've come to know
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by wink2015(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2018
I thought RUSSIANS were rascist.

But from what the photograph shows there are quite a good number of them that like Blacks.

Mikel Obi, one of the member of the super eagle square is engaged to a russian woman who had babies for him.

So where are all the rascism coming from?
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Haduragbemi95: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Modified**

SAY YOUR OWN,LETS HEAR

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by bennynaza(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2018
anibi9674:
after all these euphoria Croatia will now come and win us 4 nill in the first leg, I will just sell my fake aba made Jersey. Rubbish.

who go buy am after d 4 nil
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by ubergold(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Modified**

If he speaks well in the accent then it is not fake. He has spent close to 20 years there do you still expect him to have igbotic, fulani, Warri or ibadan accent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Driver Waits 7 Hours At Petrol Station To Fill Up His New Bentley / World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out / Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.