Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Woman Who Committed Suicide Recently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Woman Who Committed Suicide Recently (546 Views)

See The 100 Level Student Who Committed Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? / See What Twitter Did To The Account Of Nigerian Radio Oap Who Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman Who Committed Suicide Recently by Timibabaj(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Did you people hear of the lady that committed suicide just recently? I read her story and it was not really nice. It was not what I expected to hear.
I mean, people cheat all the time and people do what they want to do, but, she decided to commit suicide since none of the 3 kids she currently has are for the man she is married to.
Is that enough reason to commit suicide? I think not.
I think she did not wait to see what could have happened.
Impatience. Funny thing is, the guy may be the gentle guy who would have forgiven her. But no, she took her life in a hurry.
Same thing with people jumping into conclusions in a bad way.
Same way people want to change the good govt of Buhari this quickly. They are jumping to conclusions and rushing unnecessarily. Maybe they should check all he has done so far and see that he can do way more. Anyway, you people should stop jumping to conclusions really.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Woman Who Committed Suicide Recently by frbona: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Your post was doing just fine
Then you mentioned his name and behold there was a "change"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Woman Who Committed Suicide Recently by UGOANUMZ(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2018
It's a pity. I can't imagine what those she left behind would be going through.
Timibabaj:
Did you people hear of the lady that committed suicide just recently? I read her story and it was not really nice. It was not what I expected to hear.
I mean, people cheat all the time and people do what they want to do, but, she decided to commit suicide since none of the 3 kids she currently has are for the man she is married to.
Impatience. Funny thing is, the guy may be the gentle guy who would have forgiven her. But no, she took her life in a hurry.
Same way people want to change the good govt of Buhari this quickly. They are jumping to conclusions and rushing unnecessarily. Maybe they should check all he has done so far and see that he can do way more. Anyway, you people should stop jumping to conclusions really.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Woman Who Committed Suicide Recently by Babayero212(m): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2018
It's a pity how she died. talking about Buhari, I believe that people will eventually come to appreciate his good deeds.
Timibabaj:

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Woman Who Committed Suicide Recently by Jakinola01(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2018
I hope she finds peace where she is.
Timibabaj:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Woman Who Committed Suicide Recently by Okonsyourguy(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Lol. Your last paragraph though...
Timibabaj:

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Are Most Valuable Football Club In The World – Forbes / Estimated Value Of A 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Lekki / NEM Insurance Shocks Shareholders By Announcing N1 Billion Private Placement At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.