Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,701 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? (13741 Views)

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? / Help: I Can Only Access Nairaland With VPN From Nigeria. / I Find It Difficult To Access Nairaland Portal; Is It A General Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by lalasticlala(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Hi Nairalanders,

Please, have you been experiencing slowness or inability to access Nairaland recently?

If so, at what time did you experience such and what network and browser were you using when it was slow?

How is it now? Has the slowness stopped?

Please indicate the network and browser you used when you experienced it.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by tsephanyah(f): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2021
Between 2PM to 7PM. MTN, Chrome.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by inoki247: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
The slowness don stop....

But for like 3 to 4 days now I dey even think say na my network be switching on Airplane mode switch am off weda d network balance...

Same MTN wey no open Nairaland come dey stream YouTube nd Instagram na dere I know say wahala don dey open oda sites...

109 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by VLadipo: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
No I haven't

5 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Zontage: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Nairaland, our own indigenous Twitter have been slow here during afternoon time 1pm to about 5pm on a chrome browser.

It's a bit faster this morning.

31 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by palechestnut: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
All along I thought my IP was banned cos it was very fast when I used a proxy site.

Last night was the worst from 8pm till 1am when I slept. Has been happening for almost four days now I think

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Queenlovely(f): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Nairaland

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by CheedyJ(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Thought it was my phone ooo, this guys don dey proud abi

12 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by sotall(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Yesterday night from about 7pm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Abboki: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Only the tribal war going on in this forum can cause it.

Ask again

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
T
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by BigDawsNet: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
The page generally needs an upgrade...

I will donate the 3d painting...

6 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by AfriNotesNEWS: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Is ok on my end

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by espn(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Nope...
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by iamoyindamola(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes with MTN network

12 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by RealLordZeus(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Time: around 4pm down wards
Browser: unknown as in I no understand d name self
ISP: Airtel
Error: Cloudflare working butHosting server unreachable

BTW Seun, you should start rewarding bug detecting /pen testing, the platform will be more safer and make your work easier

10 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by ThatPetiteChic: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes...especially last night

Modified: it has started again this morning

5 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by AlexBells(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Sometimes but na English you speak oo, Wetin concern irritability concern nairaland, is it characteristics of living things
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Backcheck: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
God!! I thought it was only me o its been going on like 2-3 days now

25 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by pooozeee(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes, very very slow yesterday night

4 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Baalejasper: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes o

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by just2endowed: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please, have you been experiencing slowness or inability to access Nairaland recently?

If so, at what time did you experience such and what network and browser were you using when it was slow?

How is it now? Has the slowness stopped?

slowness start happening when it get to 5pm.

Seun should look into it if nl could be under attack. He will understand

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by IamPlato(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
At night, Chrome

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes...

Was thinking it is my network until I tried others URLs and then boom...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by olasaad(f): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Yes cheesy yesterday was really bad

3 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by porthouse7(f): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
not me.... go get a better network provider
Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by BigYash: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
I had to install another browser yesterday. I thought it was chrome that was giving the issue. Seun refused to upgrade his site,instead downgrading it with his dull mods,that place ban on you when you say the truth.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by Namzy(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Very very poor for 3 days now. Infact yesterday night I couldn't open any page using 3 different browsers

22 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? by highdon(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
mine is okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? / Happy Birthday To Unibenstudent / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.