Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

For Better For Worse - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For Better For Worse (463 Views)

For Better, For Worse / Can You Do Worse Than These Horrible First Sentences Of Awful Imaginary Novels / On Sale: For Better, For Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Better For Worse by omaizz: 2:21am On Jun 13, 2018
coming out from the market,she saw felt a tap on her back. thinking he came to pick her up as the responsible husband he should be,she saw it was just a fish monger trying to market fish that was already looking spoilt.
she looked at a woman shouting at a small child nd tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.. "today if i get home i will tell yemi the good news"
she walked home and prepared food for yemi....waiting patiently for his return. how happy he would be.

it was already getting late. yemi hasn't come home. it was normal for him to come home late but it was raining. she started to worry. what if he was with that girl. again.
suddenly,she heard his car coming in..she quickly ran upstairs to put on the lingerie she bought to show him how sexy she had become. she wanted her man back.
she heard him calling her but she pretended to be on call....she wanted to prank him with the surprise. immediately she heard his foot steps she said "yes dear,i have seen it"

she put her phone down and the door opened. who were you talking to he asked. she was feeling shy,she wanted to speak up before he started with his accusations. calling her all sorts of names but the one that got her was when he called her cheap.
she stood up and shouted at him to never dare insult her again,nd before she could say flash he hit her. again nd again. and again until she felt a sharp pain in her tummy...sitting on the floor with blood everywhere,he turned his back to her feelin
Re: For Better For Worse by omaizz: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2018
who wants to see more?

(1) (Reply)

Small Girl, Big God - Eduoe Ndifreke / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 4 / Think And Grow Richrich(practical Book On How To Move From Zero)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.