Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 4 (469 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 4 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2018
*My woman, My Everything - Episode 4*

����‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂���

The hotel brouhaha

Just before they entered the room, Mrs. Edwards arrived at the hotel with the cab.
Driving into the car park, she saw her husband’s car parked neatly to one corner. She intended to run out of the car to go into the reception
“I will catch this useless man today” she said to herself as she burst out of the taxi, several thoughts running through her mind.
“Madam, my money please” the words from the cab driver tore into her thoughts jarring her into the present.
She reached into her bag only to discover that in her hurry to come after her husband, she had left her purse at home. Rummaging through the bag, she saw some loose coins just short of the fare. She turned to explain to the driver, gave him the coins and started to explain but that wasn’t going well.

The guy was having none of her stories…
Meanwhile, Dave was still at the hotel restaurant, waiting for a signal from Brenda. He was getting worried and apprehensive..
Mr Edwards eased himself and Brenda into the room. As he was shutting the door, he thought to lock it but remembered that he had also ordered a bottle of cold beer to be brought to him in about 30 mins so he left the door unlocked.....

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/15/my-woman-my-everything-episode-4/

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The N300,000 Nigerian Students Poetry Prize 2019 / 9 Life Of Keys / What Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Pictures, Quotes And Recommendations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.