Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup (871 Views)

The Super Eagles Will Receive $24m If They Win The World Cup - Pinnick / Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup by aigboeben(m): 4:59am On Jun 13, 2018
I want to declare to you that Super Eagles are bound to win this World Cup. The Nigerian National Team shall beat Spain in the final by 2-0.
Don't mind what happened at the friendlies. The Super Eagles went down during the friendlies so they can go up during the finals. I see a better performance than USA 94. This time we will not suffer the fate we suffered against Italy in USA 94. Join me celebrate the team. At least President Buhari will be remembered for this, though nor be him do am o.
Re: Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01am On Jun 13, 2018
Let me smsay I CONCUR, just in case it comes TRUE!!
Re: Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup by Yian1(m): 5:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Wake up from your nightmare, it's too bad for your life.
Re: Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup by Emjay1310(m): 6:39am On Jun 13, 2018
Well, this says it all

Re: Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup by Nbote(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Some of Us jus luv to live in a fool's paradise in d name of being patriotic or being optimistic.... Are U saying dis becos d Super Eagles is a beta team than most of d teams coming to d tournament? We like to approach football d same we we approach religion here, without reasoning..
Re: Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup by aigboeben(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2018
Nbote:
Some of Us jus luv to live in a fool's paradise in d name of being patriotic or being optimistic.... Are U saying dis becos d Super Eagles is a beta team than most of d teams coming to d tournament? We like to approach football d same we we approach religion here, without reasoning..
Do the better teams always win?
Re: Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup by aigboeben(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2018
Yian1:
Wake up from your nightmare, it's too bad for your life.
When the victory is sealed, I can assure you that you will be deported to Haiti for lack of patriotism and optimism. Get your passport ready, no begging.
Re: Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup by Nbote(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2018
aigboeben:

Do the better teams always win?

To win a match, U either defend beta or attack beta... U can't b a mediocre team and expect miracles
Re: Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup by aigboeben(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2018
Nbote:

To win a match, U either defend beta or attack beta... U can't b a mediocre team and expect miracles
I understand you concluded the Super Eagles are mediocres. What about the Argentina National team? By the way miracles still happen

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Uruguay Vs Portugal 2-1 Goals And Highlights / Get Sure 3 Odds And Appreciate Me Later, 16/12/18 / Free Sport Odds Reloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.