Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,921 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me (796 Views)

Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. / ASUU Branches Vote To Continue Strike / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by Gidigbamm: 6:40am On Jun 13, 2018
I am a friend of a company that provides School Management Portal to Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools. I have also earned over 300K from commission in the last 2 months if you want to learn how to earn over 200K monthly from them I will send you the information for free to your email.

The general public have nominated them for an award as the Best Startup company of the Year in the Nigeria Internet Registration Association Award. Once you vote for them just send me the screenshot proof to my email hunslowinternationalltd@gmail.com and I will send you the latest 2018 How to start Mini Importation Business, I will send you details of a company that designs website free for client (They are currently running a Promo for 200 persons), I will also send you 3 legitimate ways you can make money online without stress.

Follow the steps below to vote
1. Visit https://www.nira.org.ng/ngawards/vote.php
2. Enter Your Email
3. Go to the Startup company of the Year category
4. Select p e n t s o f t . c o m . n g
5. Click on Vote
6. Then Confirm your vote.

Remember to take screenshot after confirming your vote and send to hunslowinternationalltd@gmail.com. Once I receive I will send you all the promised info immediately and you can tell me thank you here.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by Posity: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2018
Thanks I got the free information you sent
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by Posity: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2018
I have also help you share the information too
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2018
Got the info too
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2018
I sent you an email please check your email
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by Gidigbamm: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
SkullRuns:
I sent you an email please check your email

I have responded to your email
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by LoveyStuff: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
I have received the Freebie thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 4:47am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by aguborokc: 5:00am On Jun 14, 2018
Sent you an email kindly check...congrats in advance
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 5:36am On Jun 15, 2018
Op account blocked by Moderators but He has asked me to inform everyone who have voted and sent him an email to check heir inbox now for the freebie
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2018
Up
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
;:
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by Posity: 5:52am On Jun 16, 2018
;;
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by NoxGuy: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thanks I got the free information that was sent to my email.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by KeltyGuy: 3:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Thanks I got your email
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by NoxGuy: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cool.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by NoxGuy: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
.:
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by samwayne154(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Op continue to fool yourself oo, we know you're the owner of all the accounts
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by NoxGuy: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
We are helping OP to move Post up
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by KeltyGuy: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Op I sent you an email base on the info you sent Please check and revert...

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of The Library To Students / Study Abroad !!! / Is This Right For Kindergarten Pupil To Learn Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.