Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Stranded In Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stranded In Ghana (1091 Views)

155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stranded In Ghana by Moses2477(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2018
Hello friends my name is Moses I'm from Nigeria. Please friends I'm stranded in Ghana, a friend I came to stay with threw my things out from his apartment, and I need help please, anyone who reside in Ghana should please help a brother�����
Re: Stranded In Ghana by ipobarecriminals: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2018
undecided how can we help u a total stranger. U register just now.2,u are a renowned CEO according to ur profile info. 3,u aren't a Nairalander with valid NL id card at least 4 yrs old b4 we can help u. 4, tell us wetin make ur friend trowey u out of his house.U dey chop his food/sneak to em

6 Likes

Re: Stranded In Ghana by Moses2477(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=68435763] undecided how can we help u a total stranger. U register just now.2,u are a renowned CEO according to ur profile info. 3,u aren't a Nairalander with valid NL id card at least 4 yrs old b4 we can help u. 4, tell us wetin make ur friend trowey u out of his house.U dey chop hisvrother p

Brother i have been following this platform (Nairaland) for a very long time now, is quite unfortunate I'm just registering today. Actually I came to ghana based on hustle, I rented an apartment but unfortunately I fell in a wrong hand, I didn't pay my house rent to the actual owner of the house. When the landlord found out he invited the police and ask me to leave his house, after some weeks my money was refunded to me, before then I was already staying with my friend. Then come to the reason why he threw me out, he claim I'm not giving him respect. I didn't do him any wrong!!
Re: Stranded In Ghana by Luminee(f): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2018
Moses just enter oshodi bus

5 Likes

Re: Stranded In Ghana by peacengine(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2018
Bro enter taxi down to mile 2 grin

1 Like

Re: Stranded In Ghana by celestialAgent(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2018
peacengine:
Bro enter taxi down to mile 2 grin
Straight to Mile 2 might be too expensive since he is claiming broke.

@Op, just enter Aflao from Tudu, then cross with leg and take Aflao to Lome, then Lome to Cotonou, the Cotonou to Seme. You can trek the rest from there undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Stranded In Ghana by peacengine(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2018
celestialAgent:
Straight to Mile 2 might be too expensive since he is claiming broke.

@Op, just enter Aflao from Tudu, then cross with leg and take Aflao to Lome, then Lome to Cotonou, the Cotonou to Seme. You can trek the rest from there undecided lipsrsealed

grin Yor wiked bro

1 Like

Re: Stranded In Ghana by Triniti(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Go to coco beach in nungua, tell the Nigerian guys there what happened to you. I assure you before Wednesday someone will take you along, the key is, you must be humble.........Accra Na cry your own cry brother.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Living N Hustling In Mauritius / 20 Countries That Are Completely Visa Free For Nigerians / 10 Tragic Events That Shook Humanity,the Third One Happened In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.